Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

QFA Sample Papers

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Fiona McInerney

Hi All,

I’m looking for Pensions past exam papers or sample papers

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 32 poollad

Would appreciate it if someone could PM me with past papers for Investments. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Deirdre85

Hi if any one has past exams
    On regulations and loans be much appreciated thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,732 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Would appreciate any past papers for investments and life assurance. If anyone has them please send me a pm. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14 emmab

Would appreciate any past papers for QFA Loans. If anyone has them please send me a pm. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Bunnyhopper

Any past papers or other study materials would be appreciated, particularly Regulation and Investment. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭johndaman66

If anyone could possibly provide me with previous exam papers for the Regulations or Pensions modules I would be most appreciative. Please drop me a PM anyone that may have them. Thanks in advance.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭joombo

I think it's a great idea. I'm also interested in past exam papers, plus I found professional writing service for grammar and plagiarism check. It could be useful too. I think such services are really geat option for students.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mazzo0510

If anyone could possibly provide me with previous exam papers for the Regulations or Pensions modules I would be most appreciative. Please drop me a PM anyone that may have them. Thanks in advance.

Hey, do you have investment past papers?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 eureka2010

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has any past papers for loans?

I would really appreciate it if you could email me a copy! My email is paddylopez2003@gmail.com

Many thanks,

E

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Holmsie_95

Hi guys,

Does anyone have past exam papers? I’m doing pensions and regulation in a few shorts weeks and I’m starting to get panicky!

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Singer73

Just wondered if anyone knows how I can get some past papers for the qfas?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3 JimWicklow2011

Hi all

Does anyone have past papers for QFA regulations and Investment.

Many thanks

James

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Maisey1

Hi I'm totally new to this, I have registered with the LIA and my first exam is regulation, its been years since I studied and sat exams. I would be very grateful if anyone has practise mock papers to get me started. Tips

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1 PhilipCrosby

I am looking for a professional case study writing service.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nictalty

Hi @sungem just wondering do you still have these regulation papers and if so ca you email them on please? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Nicolefxxx

I'm sitting my Life Assurance QFA in Jan, would you be able to email me across the past papers you have to help me study!! :)

Advertisement