Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheryl Tweedy/ Cole/ Fernadez-Versini /

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Lindy Lou

'Cheryl performed her new single, Fight for This Love, on the live show. She had previously come under fire for planning to pre-record her performance but backtracked and eventually sang over some pre-recorded vocals.'

Still a cop out considering her job on Xfactor is to judge contestants who must sing totally live and battle with nerves every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nipps

dlofnep wrote: »
    I'd roide them both.

ha, ye me 2!! rite behind dat statement

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Stryderman

all I can say is....I absolutely LOVE her!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,691 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Stryderman wrote: »
    all I can say is....I absolutely LOVE her!!:p
    2jeepp2.jpg
    Seconded!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Happy Monday

A lot of jealously abounding here!

She is a good pop singer and is stunning by any standard.

Let's leave it at that and best of luck to her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Petrosky

i think cheryl tweedy belongs on a council estate,she just got lucky
    So what. It's not just luck..as a northern estate Geordie woman she would have had to surmount numerous put downs when she went south. I know I made a similar move. Cheryl has looks and a genuine honesty with her accent even in that POSH hair add she does. On xFactor she shows great compassion for the contestants and in one instance went up on the stage to comfort a little l6year old contestant that broke down in tears when she flopped. That was terribly nice. O'Kay, she may be feisty with those that annoy her but that is a wonderful,straight-out characteristic of the Geordies. Long live Cheryl Cole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Driver 8

I wonder if that toilet attendant she assaulted would categorise her as "feisty"...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

She is a good pop singer and is stunning by any standard.

Let's leave it at that and best of luck to her.

People always use jealousy as a cop out just because she's good looking you cant criticize without being jealous.

Petrosky wrote: »
    On xFactor she shows great compassion for the contestants and in one instance went up on the stage to comfort a little l6year old contestant that broke down in tears when she flopped. .

She's a fake, leaving that poor lad hanging for her decision about whether he got through to the live performance was awful. she walked away and left him there, all for attention, then comes back to tell him he didnt make it. thats not someone who cares, thats someone looking for attention.

Saying she couldnt believe John and Edward are still in the show when her act went wasnt very caring either. Its just mean.

Broke down in tears??? i didnt see any tears, she'd be afraid of ruining her make up. she's soooo false, think people that dont see are very naive in my opinion
    Driver 8 wrote: »
    I wonder if that toilet attendant she assaulted would categorise her as "feisty"...

Exactly, she acts like butter wouldnt melt on the show, funny how people forget isnt it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Petrosky

People always use jealousy as a cop out just because she's good looking you cant criticize without being jealous.

She's a fake, leaving that poor lad hanging for her decision about whether he got through to the live performance was awful. she walked away and left him there, all for attention, then comes back to tell him he didnt make it. thats not someone who cares, thats someone looking for attention.

Saying she couldnt believe John and Edward are still in the show when her act went wasnt very caring either. Its just mean.

Broke down in tears??? i didnt see any tears, she'd be afraid of ruining her make up. she's soooo false, think people that dont see are very naive in my opinion

Exactly, she acts like butter wouldnt melt on the show, funny how people forget isnt it!
    I said the contestant broke down in tears not Cheryl Cole. I believe the person she assaulted made racial comments against her partner,Ashley Cole. Funny how the tabloid rags always seem to be present EVEN in ladies toilets.

I said the contestant broke down in tears not Cheryl Cole. I believe the person she assaulted made racial comments against her partner,Ashley Cole. Funny how the tabloid rags always seem to be present EVEN in ladies toilets.

The woman was black herself wasnt she? anyway that doesnt give her the right to assault someone!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

She wasn't even going out with Ashley Cole at the time of the incident. Cheryl has done a great job of transforming herself from a loud mouthed hard nosed, hard necked chav into the latest sweetheard of the British press. Everything has been scripted, staged, managed and done for a reason. I couldn't care less whether people in the UK are gaga for her or not. She is a very good looking girl who has done well for herself.
    Re: X Factor, nothing, not a single thing, is done on that show without Simon Cowell's approval. It has long been suggested that the producers tell Cheryl (into that ear thingy they all wear) to get up and hug whatever deluded person is in tears and its all in a bid to make her seem nicer than ice queen Dannii and make viewers tune in for their so called not getting on etc etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Snore. Yes, that MUST be the only conceivable reason why someone wouldn't like her, sure all the men only say it because they want her fabulous wardrobe...

Namlub wrote: »
    Snore. Yes, that MUST be the only conceivable reason why someone wouldn't like her, sure all the men only say it because they want her fabulous wardrobe...

Ah yes the old "you're jealous" card........closes the conversation totally for me too. :)

No one has denied that Cheryl Cole is a good looking woman who is in a (somehow) very succesful band and has made a ton of money for herself. All great and good. She is also married to a man known as Cashley Cole for reasons we all know. The same man has also cheated on her repeatedly with anything that has a pulse and she trusts him so little she has asked her mum to move in with them to keep him in line. Truely a relationship worth being jealous of. Then add in her past criminal convictions and her well documented verbal slanging matches and you can ask how on earth has she become a nation's sweetheart?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭denhaagenite

Exactly, she acts all sweet and innocent, the same girl who punched the head off some black girl in the toilets of a nightclub.

I don't watch xfactor but I had to refer to this..... I keep up with the celeb happeninz and no one seems to remember this when they're talking about how she's a great role model. This is the true Cheryl Cole, without makeup artists and hair stylists and PR people. Although it wasn't just some black girl, it was the poor woman who cleaned the jacks and gave out mints etc.

Witnessed the same type of s***e off some Irish popstar reject in a bar in Cork one night. Made some poor young girl cry because she thought she was "giving her evils" or some other such nonsense. The rubbish went from "You should be ashamed of yourself" to "I'll beat the head off you" inside of ten minutes. Myself and my mates told yer wan to f off for herself, took the poor girl outside and tried to console her. I saw the same twat outside another bar the following night as myself and my OH were walking home- no doubt making a spectacle of herself was the order of the day there aswell.

It's exhibitionism in many disgusting forms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

She is coming across very unlikeable and two faced on X Factor this year but saying that she currently has the no.1 single and album in the uk

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

JP Liz wrote: »
    She is coming across very unlikeable and two faced on X Factor this year

Yeah I noticed that too, she's being horrible to Danyl, I really like him and he's getting so much stick :o poor Danyl

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭GEM_13

who cares how she is coming across-she is HOT HOT HOT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

People shouting abuse across the road to one another is knacker-tastic. Splashing abuse across mags, newspapers etc., is worse. Ever notice how when Jordan decides to have a pop at Victoria Beckham shes talking to herself? Thats how it should be done.

Although this is an old topic, one is as bad as the other here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Cheryl Cole will team up with Snow Patrol to perform at the Children In Need charity event in London tomorrow night.

The Girls Aloud star is expected to duet with singer Gary Lightbody on Snow Patrol's hit 'Set The Fire To The Third Bar' at the Royal Albert Hall in London.

"Everyone doing the gig has to duet with someone. It was like getting a partner at school, and we got the prettiest girl in the class," Lightbody told Spinner.

The female vocal on the track was originally recorded by folk singer Martha Wainwright, but Lightbody insisted that he is excited about performing it with Cole.

"People have raised an eyebrow now and again when we've mentioned we're doing it with Cheryl Cole but I think it's going to be a really interesting experience," he added.

"She said, 'What song do you want to do?' and we said that, and she went away and listened to it. She got back straight away and said, 'Yeah, I'm up for it'. Hats off to her."

:eek: i dont know about this she is not the best singer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭TheDemiurge

I can't understand who or what or why is behind Cheryl Cole. She is nothing special, on any level, at all. It's weird.

• Advertisement

_39474666_tweedyvictim203.jpg

This is how sweet innocent and nice Cheryl Cole is, here is the damage she did to this womans eye.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

This is how sweet innocent and nice Cheryl Cole is, here is the damage she did to this womans eye.

:eek: Really?

I knew she assaulted a toilet attendant but I didn't know it was that severe.

BaZmO* wrote: »
    :eek: Really?

I knew she assaulted a toilet attendant but I didn't know it was that severe.

Yep her eye was damaged quite badly, she couldnt see properly for 6 weeks, she was trying to study for exams too like that. She was working as a toilet attendant to put herself through college.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭aisling.laura

i think what she did to the womans eye was awful but i dont believe for one second that it was unprovoked. i'm not justifying it in any way but anything i've heard about the incident is all a bit one sided.

i like her, she's stunning and seems to have come past her wild 'chav' days.

people on here seem to be only too quick to bad mouth her, and i do agree that a lot of it is jealously. if you really dislike her so much, why would you bother talking about her?

i think what she did to the womans eye was awful but i dont believe for one second that it was unprovoked. i'm not justifying it in any way but anything i've heard about the incident is all a bit one sided.

people on here seem to be only too quick to bad mouth her, and i do agree that a lot of it is jealously. if you really dislike her so much, why would you bother talking about her?

Is it really and truly impossible to dislike someone without being accused of being jealous? Cheryl is a very good looking woman and has been styled in a great way. I think anyone who manages to do better for themselves with hard work deserves recognition for that. The girls in Girls Aloud have worked hard for their success and fair play to them for that.
    Cheryl doesn't have a life that many people would envy though. He husband is a low life who seems to be seriously bothered by his wife's current success and is apparently behaving like a spoilt child as a result. Not much to be jealous of there. He has also been unfaithful at least once, he has humiliated his wife as a result and she trusts him so little her mother all but lives with them to keep him in line. Would I prefer to have the life I have with a man I trust completely rather than Cheryl Cole's? you bet I would.
    Unprovoked or not an attack that results in that kind of damage to anyone is wrong and a court of law found Cheryl guilty.

She was found guilty!!! there were witnesses that said she went mental and the toilet attendant did nothing wrong.
    You dont know Cheryl so why are you so sure it wasnt provoked?? I believe the courts judgement and what the witnesses said. That woman was 39, studying in college and was apparently a very quiet christian woman. She never even apologised to the woman!

We talk about her because its topical. People talk about Hitler too, ao whats your point??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭hippety-pippety

^ agree. this is a thread about her so we can express like or dislike of her.

i personally find her very annoying indeed! she's very pretty and she certainly doesn't seem to be a chav any more - but on the x factor she is a rubbish judge, in my opinion - she says nothing interesting or different, all she seems to say is "you bring the fun factor to the show"; she cannot sing.
    her looks are almost all fake - she has loads of huge hair extensions; she wears piles of makeup (especially on her eyes) her teeth are all veneered... and her husband seems no better. i don't understand why everybody adores her. (apart from the obvious - she's "hot")

she REALLY bugs me on the x factor... her makeup... everything!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

She was found guilty!!! there were witnesses that said she went mental and the toilet attendant did nothing wrong.
    You dont know Cheryl so why are you so sure it wasnt provoked?? I believe the courts judgement and what the witnesses said. That woman was 39, studying in college and was apparently a very quiet christian woman. She never even apologised to the woman!

We talk about her because its topical. People talk about Hitler too, ao whats your point??

Adolf Hitler was a very quiet christian man...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Happy Monday

And we have all been there at some stage haven't we?
    Except maybe the Mother Theresas of this world.
    Found guilty and served her sentence.
    End of.

• Advertisement

And we have all been there at some stage haven't we?
    Except maybe the Mother Theresas of this world.
    Found guilty and served her sentence.
    End of.

No I've never ever been there^^ I've never beaten someone up, never racially abused someone. Most people have never been there.

Advertisement