Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

€20 FSA H2H League

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

mectavba wrote: »
    If we finish level on points, how is it decided - overall score or head to head record? The best I can do is in finish level with Irish Kopites.

Never thought of H2H to be honest but I think it is Overall Score as that is how current positions are decided (I believe)

Sorry I did look at your score & ruled you out because of the better overall score. I could be wrong tho

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭mectavba

Ye I thought it was Overall, was asking H2H more in hope! But it's fair enough - you have an incredible score, so will be well deserved.

All to play for, for 2nd place.

I think that’s the League won for me tonight with a 41-41 draw match. It puts me 3 points ahead of Dunks of Hazard but I’ve over 100 points in score difference in hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Well done

Four of us in play for 2nd

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭duefrine

Last game week of the season

Well done to Irish Kopites - winner ( baring a miracle )

Good luck to the next four teams fighting for second place

Nice a competitive league, which made it interesting throughout the season...

I will pay first and second place when the league settles and places are confirmed tonight..... Can first and second place pm me later to confirm your PayPal address... Once confirmed I will send the payment.....

I will set up the league next season and give everyone in the league this year first refusal and then hopefully fill it up to 20 with other boards members...

Again good luck to all still within a shout for first and second place....

• Advertisement

duefrine wrote: »
    Last game week of the season

Well done to Irish Kopites - winner ( baring a miracle )

Good luck to the next four teams fighting for second place

Nice a competitive league, which made it interesting throughout the season...

I will pay first and second place when the league settles and places are confirmed tonight..... Can first and second place pm me later to confirm your PayPal address... Once confirmed I will send the payment.....

I will set up the league next season and give everyone in the league this year first refusal and then hopefully fill it up to 20 with other boards members...

Again good luck to all still within a shout for first and second place....

Thanks for running it & next years too. Definitely be involved yesterday as it is competitive throughout

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Sick

Well done to the two prize winners

Pot--- 280 euro

First----Irish Kopites ---- 210 euro-- Payment sent

Second----RodLiddleWroteIt ---70 euro

Second----RodLiddleWroteIt ---70 euro---- payment sent

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭mectavba

Received thanks. Great league and fair play for organising. Coming 2nd to the sting out of a very meh season.

• Advertisement
Advertisement