Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Women texting married men photos

• 14-04-2019 9:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hello ladies.

Having a discussion last night with friends whereby one of them found out her husband had received pics of a female celebrity in bikinis, 8 of them, by an acquaintance of his( who the wife suspected before had a crush on the husband) In fairness to the poor man he panicked and showed the wife who didn’t seem too bothered. There is a story to this that I don’t want to go into it. Without identifying the couples.

But I was thinking when I got home last night, if a woman sent pics like that to my husband I would be a bit p!ssed off. Am I over reacting or is my friend right in not leaving it her bother her???

Also the celebrity in question has an amazing body!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Sorry about that

I wouldn't be p'd off at all, but I'd be enlightened about the woman who sent them- ie, attention seeking, crap-stirrer. Can't believe a woman would actually do it. Definitely wouldn't make much of it though.
    Edited to add: Actually think I would be a bit, but I'd try really hard not to be. And it wouldn't work!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

So she sent him pics of a celebrity? I presume the same pics can be easily seen on the internet? The sender seens to be a bit of an idiot but simply blocking her or telling her to stop should be enough. I would think this is easy enough to deal with without major hassle or upset for the couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,460 ✭✭✭✭banie01

The sender sent pics that are easily viewable anywhere with Google?
    What is the aim here?
    To show your friends husband hot celebs in a state of semi undress?
    To trick him into thinking it was really her?
    The whole story sounds quite odd.

I mean if she was sending those pics of her in a bikini, then yep I would see an issue.
    Sending pics of a.n other, strange as it sounds just strikes me as odd rather than a play for him or similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Know of somebody who did this before and it sparked a discussion on the celebrity's body and looks but turned into flirting and discussion around what turned the other on. I would definitely question this woman's motives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Farawayhome

It must be an effort to turn the husband on and get him thinking of the attractive celebrity wearing little clothes. How would that work though? I'm assuming she doesn't look like the celebrity?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,654 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Saysay19 wrote: »
    Hello ladies.

Having a discussion last night with friends whereby one of them found out her husband had received pics of a female celebrity in bikinis, 8 of them, by an acquaintance of his( who the wife suspected before had a crush on the husband) In fairness to the poor man he panicked and showed the wife who didn’t seem too bothered. There is a story to this that I don’t want to go into it. Without identifying the couples.

But I was thinking when I got home last night, if a woman sent pics like that to my husband I would be a bit p!ssed off. Am I over reacting or is my friend right in not leaving it her bother her???

Also the celebrity in question has an amazing body!

If I understand you correctly, you’re curious about the fact that your friend hasn’t reacted to her husband coming to her wIth pics of a hot celebrity in bikini shots, sent to him by another woman? Undoubtedly there’s more to that story, because on the surface it just sounds very immature on all counts.

Have the adults involved anything better to be doing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Saysay19

If I understand you correctly, you’re curious about the fact that your friend hasn’t reacted to her husband coming to her wIth pics of a hot celebrity in bikini shots, sent to him by another woman? Undoubtedly there’s more to that story, because on the surface it just sounds very immature on all counts.

Have the adults involved anything better to be doing?

Not curious. My friend is a person where nothing phases her. I did get the impression she found it a bit strange but that’s it. Her poor husband is as easy going and felt awkward when he received them, and starting to feel more awkward.

There is more to the story, of course. She is a work colleague and has taken to text him a few evenings a week, a work related question or query that would be something that could wait until the next day.

But it’s the pics of this celebrity being sent just got us thinking last night how strange it was.

It was more of a discussion we had!

Not curious. My friend is a person where nothing phases her. I did get the impression she found it a bit strange but that’s it. Her poor husband is as easy going and felt awkward when he received them, and starting to feel more awkward.

There is more to the story, of course. She is a work colleague and has taken to text him a few evenings a week, a work related question or query that would be something that could wait until the next day.

But it’s the pics of this celebrity being sent just got us thinking last night how strange it was.

Does the woman look anything like the celebrity? Looks or body wise?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,654 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Well there’s no wrong or right in either if you reacted with annoyance or anger towards what would appear to be someone trying to put the feelers out for your husband, that’s just how you’d react. Same way I suppose your friend doesn’t see any reason to react because she doesn’t see anything worth reacting to.

I will admit I’m a bit perplexed by the husbands behaviour, firstly that he couldn’t just tell his work colleague to stop being weird, and secondly that he’d felt his wife needed to know about this woman sending him pics of celebrities in bikinis instead of just telling the woman to stop. Maybe his wife thinks they’re both being a bit silly.

Does the woman look anything like the celebrity? Looks or body wise?

That’s sending them? I don’t know who she is or what she looks like

• Advertisement

Well there’s no wrong or right in either if you reacted with annoyance or anger towards what would appear to be someone trying to put the feelers out for your husband, that’s just how you’d react. Same way I suppose your friend doesn’t see any reason to react because she doesn’t see anything worth reacting to.

I will admit I’m a bit perplexed by the husbands behaviour, firstly that he couldn’t just tell his work colleague to stop being weird, and secondly that he’d felt his wife needed to know about this woman sending him pics of celebrities in bikinis instead of just telling the woman to stop. Maybe his wife thinks they’re both being a bit silly.

Yes his wife thinks everything about it is silly.

That’s sending them? I don’t know who she is or what she looks like

Oh right. All seems very strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Managing a work relationship like that can be tricky though, it's not like with a random acquaintance, you have to be mindful of any retaliation to being warned off. Presumably this colleague knows he's married, so it's hardly like she's a wallflower. It could easily get turned around on him.

Also, I would be the kind of person who would immediately show my wife if i got sent those types of pics, and let her know what's going on. The last thing you want is for someone to see something and get the wrong end of a stick and all of a sudden it becomes 'my husband has naked pics on his phone some woman sent him' and he becomes the bad guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,357 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

I would say the couple are extremely secure in their relationship the girl is younger a bit nieve and perhaps a bit lonely its a delicate one considering its a work college she is borderline harassing him by sending him those phots.

Advertisement