Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qualifications HELP

• 28-10-2017 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

Was just wondering as to whether anyone has ever applied to/and been accepted by a university in the U.K. (Any of the three countries) with QQI Level 5's? Not doing nursing, would like to do psychology but a few that I have emailed have said they don't accept them. Has anyone had any luck? I am well over the age for mature student eligibility, however, when I was in Ireland i did one year of a bachelors degree in economics and was forced to drop out because of circumstances beyond my control. I desperately want to go to college, do you think they'd accept me as a mature student if they won't accept my awards if I explain myself or is there just a general rule across all university boards that you cannot apply for mature student status if you've already attended third level? Any help would be appreciated.

Advertisement