Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skydiving insurance for trip abroad

• 13-03-2015 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm planning on doing a skydive course in Spain starting the end of the month and need to get mandatory skydiving insurance. The course lasts 7 days. So far I've been refused from my providers Multi Trip. AA only cover max 2 tandem...

I've been checking out a few others from the course's recommendations and they seem to require you to be a UK resident, which I'm not, live in Dublin.

So wondering if anyone has experience of getting their license overseas instead of Ireland and which provider they went with to cover them, including repatriation costs...

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

<snip - sorry, I know you meant well, but it's advertising>

• Registered Users Posts: 26 GoingBonkers

I say go for it with your regular health insurance and if anything happens you fell from the roof.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 BarryAlfaro

I have never tried Sky diving.What is the use of insurance when yourself won't be alive if anything wrong happens.

Advertisement