Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Co-writer Songwriting partner

• 12-03-2015 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking to find a co-writer, preferably someone who has some audio examples available and a history of writing songs. You don't even have to be a singer, while a bit of music theory, and a lot of previous songwriting would definitely help.
    I'm just looking to collaborate to find someone who wants to create some hits! Take over the world, you know, the usual :)

I've a large backlog of songs already written, but I would rather focus and write for a specific genre and get these songs placement ,etc

Pm me or write below :)

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Shazamm

Clare, you?

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Gheadphone

Hey Shazamm

Do you travel much? Im based in Kildare near Maynooth.

Are you a member of IMRO, they have great seminars and there are always loads of writers there looking for co-writes.

Ill see if i know anybody based in Clare.

Take care

gH

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Shazamm

Only seen you're reply now!
    With technology these days, songs can be worked on easily online. Skype, Hangouts, filesharing etc.

I'm not a member of imro although i'm aware of some of their events, it's the opposite end of the country for me!

Advertisement