Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Coronavirus Forum Ban/s

Options
  • 07-01-2021 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,385 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

I am continually Banned/Bans extended at will for very vague reasons- Mod (Necro) appears extremely biased in one direction.
    I would like to get this sorted please- the thread in question is becoming quite distorted in one side as I still view it time to time logged out

Example today- utterly farcical. There was no personal abuse or aggro directed any specific posters. It’s true to say a lot of people are living their lives around Covid 19, it’s merely a social observation- that resulted in another Ban;

“Your post:Quote: road_high
    Quote: facehugger99
    That's exactly what a lot of these lads have done.

My first thoughts exactly- there's people who's whole lives now revolve around it.”

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,141 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Hi road_high,

I can look into this for you. Have you tried to resolve this by contacting the mod?

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 19,385 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Hi road_high,

I can look into this for you. Have you tried to resolve this by contacting the mod?

Thank you, will forward messages in PM.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,141 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Cheers.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

Hi road_high,

Having looked into this, it's clear that you've been banned for violating your threadban. This is something which you've been banned for recently a few times on the forum. I'm going to uphold the ban as a result.

Threadbans do not expire and are only lifted either by discussing them with the moderator who issued them or via appeal in the HelpDesk.

Please let me know if you want to escalate to admin review.

H. H. Asquith

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,285 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OP, please advise if you wish this reviewed by an Admin

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,285 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Marking rersolved

Advertisement