Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ban dispute

• 31-12-2020 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭

Hi.

Id like to dispute my ban from Current Affairs.

The moderator Necro said my post saying the thugs terrorising Blanch right now should be deported is racist.

I have discussed it with the the Mod who refuses to rescind his/her ban.

There are some really racist posts in that thread.
    I'm one part of a mixed race family, so this moderator has it all wrong.

I dont know how to post the PMs between us.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,196 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

You can just copy and paste the PMs into this thread

I'll alert the CMods

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,289 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I can take this. As Beasty says please provide the pm exchange

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,196 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Pkiernan

Are you continuing with this appeal?

Marking resolved

Advertisement