Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Shipping a hood [bonnet] to Ireland

• 15-07-2019 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭

My hood in the mustang is rotten through in a few places, as well as the trunk, so I need to get them replaced, the nearest I can find is in the UK, but no one will ship to me.

So my options are I go over there and collect or get I get a courier to bring them over, anyone have recommendations for someone who could ship a hood ?

Comments

Try transland.
    They have picked up all sorts of big stuff for me over the years .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Ted's Trucking wexford.....Damien is sound..has a lovely Pop hotrod...

https://www.donedeal.ie/motorbikeextras-for-sale/uk-ireland-motorcycle-recovery-teds-trucking/20694017

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

try shiply, I recently had a set of seats shipped over for 100

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭mustang68

I got my parts today, a really nice guy by the name of Ray did them in a van with a lift, good price and took care of the parts, highly recommended. Got him on donedeal here

mustang68 wrote: »
    I got my parts today, a really nice guy by the name of Ray did them in a van with a lift, good price and took care of the parts, highly recommended. Got him on donedeal here

Price...??...is that 299 for anything that'll fit in his van..??

• Advertisement

Price...??...is that 299 for anything that'll fit in his van..??

I got a good deal off him, less than 180, because it happened to be on his way (and probably didn't take up much of his van either).

mustang68 wrote: »
    I got a good deal off him, less than 180, because it happened to be on his way (and probably didn't take up much of his van either).

For something that was "on his way" seems a bit rich....just sayin...:o

For something that was "on his way" seems a bit rich....just sayin...:o

Beats 260->280GBP I was getting elsewhere

Advertisement