Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ericsson Graduate programme in Athlone

• 20-08-2012 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi
    Is there anybody (like me) starting the prep part of the Ericsson Graduate programme in Athlone on the 17th Sept?? If so let me know, it would be good to get chatting to somebody that will be studying the same thing smile.gif

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I tried to swing a Graduate position in Ericssons this year, but no luck. I want to move down from Dublin, back home where it's easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭LostInLM

Itzy wrote: »
    I tried to swing a Graduate position in Ericssons this year, but no luck. I want to move down from Dublin, back home where it's easier.

How do you mean it's easier?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I commute from Athlone to Dublin every day. I'd rather a job in the midlands or near Galway, as the commute would be alot easier.

Advertisement