Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wireless Earbuds, Mpow Bluetooth Earbuds for Sport w/Touch Control/Mono & Twin Modes

Options
  • 13-07-2020 10:39am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10

Wireless Earbuds, Mpow Bluetooth Earbuds for Sport w/Touch Control/Mono & Twin Modes, in-Ear Bluetooth Earphones w/Bass+ Sound/ 40 Hrs, IPX7 Waterproof Bluetooth Headphones for Cellphones/Workout,etc

amazon.co.uk/Wireless-Earbuds-version%25E3%2580%2591Mpow-Bluetooth-Headphones-Black/dp/B07ZK9WTHZ

Currently on lightning deals @ £23.80
    20% voucher is applied at checkout if you ticked it.
    This brings down the price to £17.20.

Free delivery available with Prime.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭bromley52

atchooo wrote: »
    Wireless Earbuds, Mpow Bluetooth Earbuds for Sport w/Touch Control/Mono & Twin Modes, in-Ear Bluetooth Earphones w/Bass+ Sound/ 40 Hrs, IPX7 Waterproof Bluetooth Headphones for Cellphones/Workout,etc

amazon.co.uk/Wireless-Earbuds-version%25E3%2580%2591Mpow-Bluetooth-Headphones-Black/dp/B07ZK9WTHZ

Currently on lightning deals @ £23.80
    20% voucher is applied at checkout if you ticked it.
    This brings down the price to £17.20.

Free delivery available with Prime.

I always look at the 1 star reviews as these are reviews by users who have had the device for a few months. They don't look great. I would avoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,526 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

bromley52 wrote: »
    I always look at the 1 star reviews as these are reviews by users who have had the device for a few months. They don't look great. I would avoid.

Not always true, I have seen (for other products) one star review from people whom got "something" and returned it within a few days. for this item, you have 80% FiveStar reviews, and only 9% on OneStar reviews...

But I do like to read them...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,676 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

I like to read the 3* reviews, as they're often more informative. Here the general thing seems to be that they're good for music but terrible for phone calls

Very tempted, but I don't need them at all!
    I have mpow h17 over ear noise cancelling ones and they're incredible for the money (£30), so the company has earned my trust

Edit: sod it, pulled the trigger, cheers atchooo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,256 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Mrs Dulpit has MPow in-ears (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B081D3QLZ2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) and can't fault them. They're cheap but they are good quality, decent battery life, etc. MPOW as a brand is fine in my books, looks to be a good offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Hallaz

Mpow have always been decent for the 3 pairs I've owned and the price I paid for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭MorganIRL

On our 2nd set of mpow. Can't fault them. Cheap and cheerful. Only reason we're on 2nd set is because we thought we left our last set on hols last yr.. found them last wk in a different bag which is great cause we both have a set now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

Hi all. I missed the lightning deal on these but would you recommend for £27? I need them for the gym mainly, are they a secure fit whilst running? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭you2008

Hi all. I missed the lightning deal on these but would you recommend for £27? I need them for the gym mainly, are they a secure fit whilst running? Thanks!

check out youtube for T6

dulpit wrote: »
    Mrs Dulpit has MPow in-ears (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B081D3QLZ2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) and can't fault them. They're cheap but they are good quality, decent battery life, etc. MPOW as a brand is fine in my books, looks to be a good offer.

These ones are in the lightning deal today

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

These ones are in the lightning deal today

£22 after promotion + lightening deal

• Advertisement

£22 after promotion + lightening deal

Received these today. Absolutely blown away with the quality. Why would you buy AirPods?!

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Danny2580

Got these to replace a previous set of Mpows that I had for years. Very impressed with them, especially at the price. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Bought these and received this morning. Seems to connect to my phone okay but unusable with my Windows 10 laptop. Anyone using these successfully with a Windows machine?

A little annoying that it doesn't seem to do dual connections.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭bidiots

Bought these and received this morning. Seems to connect to my phone okay but unusable with my Windows 10 laptop. Anyone using these successfully with a Windows machine?

A little annoying that it doesn't seem to do dual connections.
    Multi point Bluetooth at this price point, very unlikely. Disconnect from phone then try laptop maybe?

bidiots wrote: »
    Multi point Bluetooth at this price point, very unlikely. Disconnect from phone then try laptop maybe?

Have tried this and did a reset on the headphones. When connected to the laptop they just cycle through On / Off / Connected / Disconnected.

Usually use a Plantronics Bluetooth headset with the same laptop.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭you2008

[QUOTE=

A little annoying that it doesn't seem to do dual connections.[/QUOTE]

not sure what you expect for 20€

Not all that bothered about the multi connection thing but very annoying that they won't work with my laptop.

Not the only one it seems; https://gforgadget.com/how-to/mpow-bluetooth-headphones-pairing/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,724 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Received these today. Absolutely blown away with the quality. Why would you buy AirPods?!

Fantastic quality for music, absolutely useless for phone calls though

Fantastic quality for music, absolutely useless for phone calls though

this is usually the issue.

have not really come across a cheap one that has decent call quality

I'd look for one with 2 microphones on each earphone. Again, not likely under 50 euro.

you're never going to get multiple connections on cheap ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

I use these for phone calls no bother, just the one earpiece though. I think the Anker soundcore have 4 microphones

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭pippip

Not all that bothered about the multi connection thing but very annoying that they won't work with my laptop.

Not the only one it seems; https://gforgadget.com/how-to/mpow-bluetooth-headphones-pairing/

Just tried mine with my laptop and no problem. Turned off phone bluetooth first though.

Advertisement