Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[SA-MP] Roleplay Server

• 13-11-2007 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hey all, i would like to tell you about roleplay server that i know.
    the severs name is: Countryside Roleplay

this topic talk for the ones of you that play GTA:SA in multiplayer.
    if you dont have to multiplayer game you can dowload from
    www.sa-mp.com

i hope this server advertisment is allowed.

Our Servers Information:
    Server Adress: 212.150.164.208:1800
    Team Speak: 212.150.164.180:8757
    Mirc Channel: #cs-rp
    forum adress: www.cs-rp.co.il/forum

this mode played in the countryside of san andreas ( Blueberry, Dillimore, Montogomery, Palomino Creek, Fort Carson ).
    the server have very much options and activities ill explane you about what the server got.
    we got bank system, all RP commands you know is exist and even better.

the server have the next jobs for right now:
    Barman: Can sell drinks in the bar and set the price for his clients, and he got the money in the paycheck.
    Medic: Actualy medic is a faction, people can join this faction by our forum, medic can heal people, sell painkiller ect..
    Trucker: The trucker mission is to deliver gas containers from point a to point b. in this case you'll have to fill the trailer with gas, and finaly drop the gas in gas station.
    Pizza-Boy: pizza boy can do missions witch driving from house to house and delivering pizza, or he can take pizzas from the pizzeria and sell them from his bike.
    Farmer: Plowes the field with checkpoints and get about 20$-30$ for each checkpoint, he will get this money in paycheck.
    Ice Cream Seller: driving in his car and sell icecreams and get icreams from sprunk factory
    Arms Dealer: Should get and drop Materials and create guns of it and get job skill up.
    Mechanic: can mod someones vehicle with metals that he can get in LS port he also can refill cars, can repair cars and paint them.
    Detective: can hack to police comp.. can get information about players with comp.(location, ect)
    School Teachers: you can study in school in order to get knowledge like working in lawyer you need 10iq points, Detective ect..

Others:
    LCN( La Cosa Nostra ) : 1 Boss, 1 UnderBoss, 5 Capo's 1 for each town in the country side.
    Yakuza: Yakuza's crime organization that just a single person leading.
    License Faction: about 7 Instructors that placing in DMV and asking questions + doing driving test and selling license if they're passed.
    SAMPD: Police HQ is in Dillimore, one of the towns in country side.. Ranks( Cader, Officer, Sergent, Lieutenant, Captian, Cheif ).
    FBI: this faction stands for the crime and the illegal stuff in the server, got 5 ranks, Director, Deputy Director, Special Agent, Agent, Trainee.
    Taxi/Bus Faction: Public Transportation.. /fare command.. and /service commands for invite Taxi/Bus
    Towing Faction: Kind of sub faction for municipality they tow vehicles that park in wrong side ect.. and put them in the confiscation yard.

You can join these factions by the forum, better do it in RP way and talk with the Leaders..

Activities In Server:
    RAR Club ( Rock N' Roll ): Place in Dillimore, Owned by La Cosa Nostra Dillimore Team, There's also VIP room with striptease.
    Drinking Bar: Place in Dillimore, You can work in there only by talking with the Owner of the bar, there's a toilet and all things you need for a bar
    Garage: Place in Blue Berry, You can see a racing flag placing on it in the map, this garage made by me, you type /garage when you got to the right spot and then a menu will be appear and you can Mod you car.
    Marina: place in blue berry beach and have about 23 Civilians boat + 2 police boats, there's an activities in this marina, lots of times the admins will organize boat races with money and other prizes
    Sex Shop: Place In Dillimore, Whores can buy cloths in there, there's about 8 cloths they can buy(* Its changing skin for your player).
    soon will be an owner to this shop.

Animations:
    About 90+ Animations, you can use /animlist and you'll see all animations, there's animations in the /animlist that youll have to fill number like
    /barmoves [1-12] like this, so it goes for about 90+ anims

Weapons/Money Cheats
    there's no way to use money hacks in this server.
    All noobie weapons like Dual weapons, Miniguns Night Visions and all these kind has been blocked and no way to use it in server..

here's a movie that shows you whan the server have in video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QqdptSsRngA

Have Good Day.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

seems pretty cool. i have to re-install GTA first though. good luck with the server!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Copia

for right now server fall duno why =\ i guess it will back in few hours

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Gotta say, A lot of that stuff seems bloody mind numbing , maybe I'm just missing something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 savage997

:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::):);););):p The Server is amazing ive played on it and its the best Server ive ever played on, Well done copia its really good i hope loads of people from here check it out becuase you will love it

George_Shawns
    Level:10
    Phone: 999 (if you new call me!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

savage997 wrote: »
    :D:D:cool::cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::):);););):p The Server is amazing ive played on it and its the best Server ive ever played on, Well done copia its really good i hope loads of people from here check it out becuase you will love it

George_Shawns
    Level:10
    Phone: 999 (if you new call me!!)
    Hi there Mr. Shill.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

The fact that the server is in Israel is a major putoff. Think of the latency between here and there?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Looks weird, but may give it a go. The way I see it is: I'll give the cops a run for their money, before I get kicked:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Copia

Jakkass wrote: »
    The fact that the server is in Israel is a major putoff. Think of the latency between here and there?

actualy, the ping is fine i think, server got other ip but i cant edit my post =\
    weird...
    nvm here's the new ip : 82.80.245.21:7777
    and we moved from Team Speak to ventrilo 3.0, ip : 80.179.153.12:9965

hope you'll give it a try :D
    enjoy :)

Advertisement