Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mountains Of Misery the new band

• 10-02-2007 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Eddie Halford has out together a new band called Mountains Of Misery, and the band is based in Kildare Town Co. Kildare. The band rehearse 4 to 5 days a week in their own studio. The music style is a mix of progressive rock/metal with elements of death, goth, punk and thrash and great vocal melodies.
    The band need a bass player and and lead guitarist. The band consist of Eddie Halford on Guitars and Vocals, Phil Freaky Boyle on Drums and Vocals and Dan Sheridan Tahesh on Guitars and vocals. If you have transport to get to kildare once or twice a week to rehearse that would be great. We already have sponsorship from Ibanez Guitars, The Laois Voice Newspaper, www.metal.ie Metal Hammer and Irish Metal Promotion. We will start gigging in the summer and we will be releasing a DVD with 4 music videos and a documentary to coincide with gigs and radio interviews.
    If you are interested contace Eddie Halford 086 3413795

WE want people who can perform but also jump around on stage and entertain. you can check some of my past work at Eddie Halford

also i have more old tunes on my bebo account at Bebo Eddie Halford
    873819832_m.jpg
    848815047_m.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Cryogenic Ed777

Bump Up WE Go we are still looking and we got some great sponsors so come and try us out and see what you think

Rock Rock Rock

Eddie Halford

Advertisement