Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Donabate a nice place to live?

• 21-03-2021 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi, myself and my wife are thinking of buying a new house in Donabate. I have visited the area and I thought it looked really nice but I wanted to know what its like living here? Is it safe? Is there much anti-social behaviour? I read a lot online about the bad traffic and future developments that could take the charm away from the town. Basically all my knowledge is what I have read online so any advise would really be helpful.
    Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 jake_ryan_1986

Hi, myself and my wife are thinking of buying a new house in Kilkcock. Aare main worry is about the commute from Kilcock to Dublin. Are the trains very frequent? How long does it take? Also is this a nice area to live and is there much anti-social behaviour?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 24,949 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I've merged both of your off-topic threads.

Try the Dublin North forum instead:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=869

Advertisement