Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pc world currys

Options
  • 09-12-2020 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

bought a laptop on black Friday in nov I had to pay for it to be delivered as they had none in the shop .i was told 3 to 5 working days .I bought this for my daughters birthday which is the 11 th Dec I have sent currys 6 emails trying to find out where my laptop was and that I needed it for the 11th Dec for my daughters birthday and to this date I have not heard from them other than automated responses I have also rang them and got automated voice which is of no help.
    I don't have the money to go buy something else for her birthday is there anything I can do.
    Regards
    Dave.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Bring this over to the Consumer Issues forum, they'd know more.

You can find it here

Advertisement