Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Microsoft Surface Go 2 issue.....

• 05-12-2020 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Recently purchased this windows tablet

class bit of kit, only issue i have is when i turm off screen it will stop anything im downloading

So im guessing its going to sleep mode to preserve battery....

Have tried all power options including advanced options..

Surely there is a way around this?

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

greenore wrote: »
    Recently purchased this windows tablet

class bit of kit, only issue i have is when i turm off screen it will stop anything im downloading

So im guessing its going to sleep mode to preserve battery....

Have tried all power options including advanced options..

Surely there is a way around this?

TIA
    Have you checked "Power management" on network card
    in Device Manager, right click on you network adapter >> Properties, here, on Power Management tab, clear box for "Allow the computer to turn off.... " >> OK

Advertisement