Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Opinions on Vision wheels

• 05-05-2021 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭

Thinking of buying carbon clinchers. Its down to Hunt or Vision at the moment. The hunts are dearer and looks like there is a waiting time.

Anyone have Vision wheels? Are they reliable?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Have a pair of trimax 35 (carbon with alu braking) and use them a lot. Very good wheels.

The trimax t42 I have need new bearings though and have sat unused for a while .

The hubs are a bit soft though and cassette will bite into them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,197 ✭✭✭secman

I have a set of vision metron 40's, never any bother with them, would recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭vistafinder

Thanks for the reply's. Id say I will go for the vision wheels alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭nicksnikita

Thinking of buying carbon clinchers. Its down to Hunt or Vision at the moment. The hunts are dearer and looks like there is a waiting time.

Anyone have Vision wheels? Are they reliable?

I can’t see the attraction to Hunt as they are just rebranding Chinese rims with their logo and adding a big margin.

I’d prefer to go direct to a manufacturer like Yoeleo or Farsports instead of a rebrander.

Advertisement