Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Teaching with SABIS in Dubai

• 26-01-2021 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I have an interview with SABIS network schools in Dubai and I was wondering has anyone taught with SABIS and would you recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sunshine50

brenna98 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have an interview with SABIS network schools in Dubai and I was wondering has anyone taught with SABIS and would you recommend?
    It really depends on your circumstances. If you are young and with little teaching experience, it's a great way to travel, get free accommodation, meet new people and get teaching experience.
    However,you need to be aware of what this organisation is like. There is a reason why they are always desperate for teachers. They treat their staff terribly. The school system is a shambles. I have not worked in such an environment since, it is toxic. However it did open up others paths for me. PM for more details!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Karladoyle

hi, i have an interview with sabis Dubai, would you recommend working with sabis?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Orlliee

Hi guys, How long after you submitted your application did you get a call back? I'm applying for science positions. I made the final stages last year, except with covid the Dublin interviews were cancelled. I'm all set to go this year but I'm not hearing anything back this year. They are normally fast with a response :confused::)

Advertisement