Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Maxol - Rosa Coffee

• 11-12-2020 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,307 ✭✭✭✭

Have to say, this is probably my favourite Petrol Station coffee but I saw today I was charged €2.60 instead of the usual €2.50.

Lo-and-behold there’s a sign outside saying €0.10 of your coffee purchase goes towards a charity.

Just doesn’t sit right with me that you’re paying 4% more than the normal cost but there’s no difference to the seller, yet they take the positive PR.

Definitely isn’t a complaint that I’m paying 10c more but the complaint is about Maxol who are doing nothing in this sense to get the good PR. Nothing even about them matching the 10c etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,307 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Price of Maxol’s Rosa coffee gone up to €2.80 now

Makes it a less attractive purchase given our local cafés are both at €2.90 and it’s nicer

Advertisement