Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cash Lodgement through external atm/lodge not showing up on account

• 13-11-2017 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭

I made a deposit on my local atm/lodge over an hour ago an still not showing up on account .. I thought cash deposit was instant ?? I kept deposit receipt as proof

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi Colash,

Thanks for your post here on Boards. 

We are sorry to hear this.

Can you please log in through the website itself and check your credits into the account?

There maybe just a slight delay with the lodgement machine itself as cash would normally show up straight away.

Please keep a eye on your 365 online banking and if the cash lodgement doesn't show up shortly please let us know and we will advise you how to raise it for further investigation.

Thanks,

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Bazman7377

hi. i also have the same problem today. my cash depisit hasnt shown up after a number of hours. thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Bazman7377

Thanks for your query.

Can you let us know if the cash has since shown on your account for you please?

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SKolev

Hello, I'm also having this problem at the moment. Cash was deposited through an atm earlier in the day and it still hasn't appeared in my debit account

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

SKolev wrote: »
    Hello, I'm also having this problem at the moment. Cash was deposited through an atm earlier in the day and it still hasn't appeared in my debit account
    Good morning Skolev,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

Lodgements made over after 3:30pm, over the weekend or on a bank holiday might not be available in your account until the next working day when the branch reopens. The funds should be in your account this morning before midday.

I hope this helps!

Many thanks,
    Megan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭veruca salt

Hi,

I'm having the same issue with cash deposited at 6pm. Usually when I deposit cash into that latm, it's credited immediately. Should I contact the branch?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Lodgements made outside Branch hours may not show until the next business day for you.

We hope it's showing now for you.

Many thanks

Alison

• Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1 Chocoma

Hi there, I made 2 ATM lodges last night but only one came through. The machine said I need to contact the Bank. I rang customer service number and was told the money would show up this morning but it didn’t. Can you please advise whom should I contact now?

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭pat_sconce

See the post literally directly above your post

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us

May I ask you to confirm if this has lodged since your message ?

Thanks, Anna

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 unnaturallypurple

Hi,

i lodged cash at 12:30 pm and it still hasn’t shown in my account 3 hours later. I’m getting worried since it was done during working hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭wily minx

I lodged cash at 11.30 this morning and it still isn't showing. I went into the branch and they said it's connected to yesterday's technical difficulties and it should show by the end of the day but I'm getting worried now as the standing orders will hit at midnight!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,186 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

Ditto. Paid in cash today (11am) and nothing showing up on Banking 365 (4pm). Normally it shows up almost instantly.

Wake me up when it's all over.

Hi all,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Lodgements made today will be credited to your account throughout the evening. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Thanks, Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 46 cristali

I have the same issue, lodged cash in an atm inside branch at 5pm, still not showing in my account now, at 8.45pm. I need it as I'm flying to take care of my mams funeral

After 4PM and it isn't credited to your account till the following day. It says so on the screen when you pay the cash in.

Please contact our colleagues on 0818 365 365 from ROI or +353 1 404 4000 if calling from abroad between 9am to 5pm Mon-Fri,10am-2pm Saturdays and we can help with this.

Thanks

Declan

Advertisement