Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where are you right now? Part 5

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Sitting in my car outside my house. Why am I not at school you may ask? Well because they called home and said I had to go and I got no say in the matter and it's such bull**** because I know my pain tolerance and I was fine but since one teacher didn't think so I had to go home. I have two hours or so to kill until an appointment now :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home after a great wander around areas we frequented in our childhood, with an old friend who is writing a paper on the archaeology of the area. Saw things in a different light and learned so much - plus old stories were brought to life.

He's sitting in the garden now, as I prepare coffee and a snack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Done a 24 hour shift in work but had a few things to do this morning so I didn't get to bed.. Now I've time on my hands and don't know whether to hang on for a sleep this evening or not, but I've got a bobble head right now :/

DUBLANNNNNNDDDDDDDD!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

I'm loving the cold.
    Wrap up the summer body ( :) yah right) for a fee months.

On the way out to go pay bills and such.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

I was warm, now I'm cold again. Heading out in a little while for school run and piano lessons so delaying lighting the stove.
    Just go a beautiful package delivered from bumbulance for Elliot. It's a bright rucksack with a Teddy, quilt, travel cushion, tee shirt, thermometer and colouring books. So unexpected..
    Weigh in this evening.. Meh meh. Makes me want to run away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deskside eating lunch after a very very busy morning. Famished.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 301 ✭✭puppieperson1

the west on garden leave from my ****ty job as i prepare to begin a different one in november .

this not working gig is great no wonder so many dont bother working its relaxing and stress free and easy - i love it ....... wish i was from the ethnic minority who are never pursued for work by the dole office just left to be free and do what they like......lucky buggers !!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Roomside, waiting for my flatmate to let me know she's ready to go. Gonna take a trip to the Aldi that's about 10 mins away. It's near a slightly dodgy area so she insisted on coming with me. If Aldi's cheap back home, I can't wait to see what it'll cost here!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Done a 24 hour shift in work but had a few things to do this morning so I didn't get to bed.. Now I've time on my hands and don't know whether to hang on for a sleep this evening or not, but I've got a bobble head right now :/

I always held out and would start to wind down about 5, in bed for 7, sleep by 8. It was blissful. Those sleeps where your body takes an age to wake up after.

Although working nights made me sick and I had to stop. And I was only at it a year so I think it takes a certain type to do it successfully.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm in Birmingham to see Daughtry at the O2 Academy tonight :)

I'm in Avoca having cake :) It's nice and quiet too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Packing up heading home
    I'm in Avoca having cake :) It's nice and quiet too.

*SLIDES plate across the counter*

:pac:

Packing up heading home

*SLIDES plate across the counter*

:pac:

Well I don't know now Sephers. Have you been a good boy??

:p

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

what type of cake!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Well I don't know now Sephers. Have you been a good boy??

:p

😇 Of course I have

🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

If Seph hasn't, i have been.

Sitting listening to a six year old reading a book to her Granny.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Drunkenly eating pizza. Himself snoring beside me on the sofa coz he can't handle his drink. Fun night.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Skarlett Black

Wurk

• Advertisement

Trying to write an updated preface for a book. I'll be glad when it's done, as I'm out of the habit of such things.🤔

Lying on the couch with aching cheek bones. Can this infection please fück of now. Antibiotics will be finished tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At home and wondering what to have for tea. Not much in the freezer. A delivery may be on the cards.
    The excitement of my life.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    what type of cake!

Double chocolate cheesecake :D

It was a bit small though :(

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,423 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

BlackRock clinic. Just got my gallbladder out. Heading home shortly!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

antodeco wrote: »
    BlackRock clinic. Just got my gallbladder out. Heading home shortly!

Eh?, as in all in the one day ? :eek:

Hope it works out well for you.

I'm TV-side eating chunks of melon

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Finally getting to sit down

Deskside chuffed because I found a new way to write while loops :3
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    If Seph hasn't, i have been.

That's a lie anyway :3:pac:

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,423 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

0lddog wrote: »
    Eh?, as in all in the one day ? :eek:

Hope it works out well for you.

I'm TV-side eating chunks of melon

Surgery was at 2 and left the hospital at 8!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Lying on my bed about to watch Haunting of Hill House - yay tomorrow is Friday!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement