Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »
    you're weird :pac:

Post reported!!

:pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Its that time again..............time for bistro crisps and tae!!!!!

I bought a packet of salt and vinegar ones to try them out and they were tasty but 2 euro for a bag! Expensive.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I bought a packet of salt and vinegar ones to try them out and they were tasty but 2 euro for a bag! Expensive.

Jeez that's expensive, there only a euro in my local garage.

Jeez that's expensive, there only a euro in my local garage.

It was the big bag? Maybe I'm stingy but you can get 8 King for 3 euro in the local shop. I know they are kind of gourmet though.

It was the big bag? Maybe I'm stingy but you can get 8 King for 3 euro in the local shop. I know they are kind of gourmet though.

Ahh yes the big bag sounds right, I only get the small ones.

• Advertisement

Ahh yes the big bag sounds right, I only get the small ones.

They are nice though, my lips were white after all the vinegar :pac:

They are nice though, my lips were white after all the vinegar :pac:

Oh sure the "Vinegar" :pac::pac:

Oh sure the "Vinegar" :pac::pac:

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Mighty munch....they're so spicy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,075 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Thinking about a BLT. Have all the ingredients.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Thinking about a BLT. Have all the ingredients.

Go for it :)

Just so I won’t feel guilty eating some Quality Street :D

All I had today were chicken and mushroom jambons. I would kill for a Chinese but MUST resist.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

Jambons, or vol au vonts?

I've never heard of a chicken and mushroom jambon, but if it exists I'm intrigued.

VW 1 wrote: »
    Jambons, or vol au vonts?

I've never heard of a chicken and mushroom jambon, but if it exists I'm intrigued.

Jambons I know are ham and cheese but this range does a chicken and mushroom variety as well. Lidl have them in the freezer section.

Autosport wrote: »
    Go for it :)

Just so I won’t feel guilty eating some Quality Street :D

Rashers are sizzling on the grill right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,822 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Jambons I know are ham and cheese but this range does a chicken and mushroom variety as well. Lidl have them in the freezer section.

Aldi /Iceland have them too , not 100% certain but I think the chicken and mushroom ones are called panniers or something ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Ah for the love of God, nearly half eleven at night and I get an email alert about jambons.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Aldi /Iceland have them too , not 100% certain but I think the chicken and mushroom ones are called panniers or something ?

You're right actually. I just call them jambons because of the shape. Dumbo here :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,001 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Fresh fruit smoothie

Nachos with salsa and cheese and a can of Guinness.

Top tip ; crack open can quickly, wait about 20 seconds while it fizzes out, pour into dry pint glass at an angle.

At about 70 cent a pint and no work in the morning I might have another one.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Nice cold glass of cider with ice

My mam is bringing me back chips from mcDonalds *licks lips*
    GoneHome wrote: »
    Nice cold glass of cider with ice

Bulmers or something fancy :pac:?

Bulmers or something fancy :pac:?

Rosie's Dew, nice tack, I bought a few of them for Christmas and just fancied something different, would never normally drink on a school night but "working" from home tomorrow so why not ;)

Rosie's Dew, nice tack, I bought a few of them for Christmas and just fancied something different, would never normally drink on a school night but "working" from home tomorrow so why not ;)

Actually having a cider the night before working at home can have revitalizing effects and you'll actually get a lot more done than you normally would :pac:

Cold can of Bulmers to wash down the homemade chicken supper.

I do a lot of working from home and was fond of having a few beers every night. Very bad habit that I got out of. Be careful at home guys!

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I do a lot of working from home and was fond of having a few beers every night. Very bad habit that I got out of. Be careful at home guys!

I get to work from home about twice a year so I don't think it's going to be an issue :D

I get to work from home about twice a year so I don't think it's going to be an issue :D

Lucky you. Enjoy it so! Regular work from home requires massive discipline and mot just the drinkies

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

Sausages, rashers, toast with lashings of butter.

Few cans of guinness for after and tv to myself as the missus is on a late shift.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

My mam is bringing me back chips from mcDonalds *licks lips*

WELL JELL!!!!!!

Advertisement