Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

10-02-2019, 16:44   #61
super_furry

The Fingal Batallion? What class of gob****es are these? Sound like fringe Republicans.
Advertisement
10-02-2019, 16:46   #62
Ulysses Gaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbc2019 View Post

Covering their faces... what have they got to hide???
The Fingal Battalion Against Austerity....

10-02-2019, 16:46   #63
Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Tyrant Named Miltiades! View Post
No, it's Healthcare Economics 101. We all know that economic decisions made in the provision of healthcare governance will affect health outcomes and mortality rates, the issue here is that decisions are being traded in favour of middle-class votes, ie tax reductions vs appropriate healthcare.
If it’s that simple why don’t you run for government and fix the problem instead of being a keyboard warrior and telling people that scummy behaviour of turning up outside a mans home whose wife just had a brand new baby is ok?
10-02-2019, 16:48   #64
Plumbthedepths

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbc2019
Covering their faces... what have they got to hide???

Wow that's some massive protest there, 11 people. Most identifiable as their faces can be seen in the photo.
Thanks from:
10-02-2019, 16:49   #65
A Tyrant Named Miltiades!
Alexa, Play Liveline

Mod: Radio, ZTest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer View Post
If it’s that simple why don’t you run for government and fix the problem instead of being a keyboard warrior and telling people that scummy behaviour of turning up outside a mans home whose wife just had a brand new baby is ok?
Yeah, nobody criticise the Government unless you yourself have been elected to it!

That sounds like a sound notion, not in the least anti democratic! Keep it up, mate.
(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
10-02-2019, 16:49   #66
NIMAN

They have f all to do with their time.

This is out of order.
(2) thanks from:
10-02-2019, 16:49   #67
tikkahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbc2019 View Post
where?
Blanchardstown .Accessible from the M50 and fro people that have to travel from the country. The new central rehabilitation hospital was priced at 70 million and is coming in over at 71 million as it was planned , tendered and built correctly.
(2) thanks from:
10-02-2019, 16:50   #68
ted1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle eye View Post
So standing outside their homes is a no go?
If it's in any way violent or aggressive or if they enter his property then yes I agree it's not on.
But if they simply protest outside his property then it's a bit different.
I don't know much about the man but maybe it's impossible to get his attention by protesting anywhere else.
Let's be clear here, I'm not backing these people just taking the other side, sorta...
Does he have a constituency office, could that be located at his house?
I’m not racist...but..

Yeah you are backing these scum
10-02-2019, 16:51   #69
Robert Wolfe
Banned

Just a bunch of ****ing losers.
Advertisement
10-02-2019, 16:51   #70
astrofool

Quote:
No, it's Healthcare Economics 101. We all know that economic decisions made in the provision of healthcare governance will affect health outcomes and mortality rates, the issue here is that decisions are being traded in favour of middle-class votes, ie tax reductions vs appropriate healthcare.
Healthcare economics 101 always says we spend more per capita on health than almost any other developed country in the world, the problem is not the minister in charge, or the amount of money they're being given (witness the billions FF pumped in resulting in 0 improvements), the problem is in the entire health service top to bottom, from the endless duplicated administrators, to the frontline and their endless allowances, then the fact that the unions want to keep them all employed and use the hard working employees as reasons to get the rest onto the gravy train. And anytime changes are planned or mooted, they all down sticks to keep it the way it is. The healthcare workers actively vote to keep it this way.
10-02-2019, 16:51   #71
TheRiverman

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafty100 View Post
On what grounds would you jail people for having a peacefull protest, thats totally unjustified.harris and his fellow dictators have imposed endless hardship on people and people have had enough. The next general will hopefully get rid of these parasites.
I totally agree with you about the endless hardship,but interfering with his private life is out of order,and the ironic thing about it is,he will now probably get 24 hr protection from the Gardai at his house which will cost the taxpayer more.
(3) thanks from:
10-02-2019, 16:51   #72
ricero

I'm shocked he has a wife and child as I always presumed he was gay
10-02-2019, 16:54   #73
Gimme A Pound

So disgustingly scummy to defend/downplay this, or to say "that's convenient" rather than be bothered about such behaviour at a family home where there is a baby.
10-02-2019, 16:54   #74
mad muffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_furry View Post
What kind of braindead gob****es are they? Instead of the nurses strike, the children's hospital or the smear-test scandal, tomorrow everyone will be talking about Harris being trapped inside his house with new-born child while a gang of thugs try to make some half-arsed point.

They take the spotlight off what he should be doing, they garner him massive sympathy and ultimately, help him keep his job.
Now that you’ve put it down in writing and I read it over… it makes me wonder…

Did Simon Harris organise this? Naaaaah…
10-02-2019, 16:55   #75
Homer

Quote:
Yeah, nobody criticise the Government unless you yourself have been elected to it!

That sounds like a sound notion, not in the least anti democratic! Keep it up, mate.
Trust me.. with your attitude I would be FAR from ever being your “mate”
(3) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion