Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

20-01-2018, 21:31   #16
TallGlass

The reason is, it will be closed, just like this one will be. We had one big thread on it before and it was closed.
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
20-01-2018, 21:32   #17
anewme

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleDimples View Post
Does anyone know how many of them are left?

There cannot be many more left to be taken out.

I would prefer if the garda resouces dedicted to this fued could be spent on other things.
I reckon I drove by the incident with minutes to spare. Passed by coming back with cameras press Guards everywhere.

Ordinarily I would also be in the area where the car turned up and at the same time.

It’s only a matter of time before some innocent is a victim of this.
Thanks from:
20-01-2018, 21:32   #18
vicwatson

How the F has Kinahan/Hutch seniors not been brought down yet?
(2) thanks from:
20-01-2018, 21:33   #19
Mardy Bum

Quote:

I would prefer if the garda resouces dedicted to this fued could be spent on other things.
2 people with no connection to the feud have been murdered. 14 people in total killed in a very short space of time. The Gardai are needed now more than ever to clean this up. If not you could be walking to the IFSC on the wrong day and get a bullet in your head.
(5) thanks from:
20-01-2018, 21:34   #20
TallGlass

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicwatson View Post
How the F has Kinahan/Hutch seniors not been brought down yet?
By who the Garda? If so the Garda have to keep within the law, they don't and are usually one step ahead.
Advertisement
20-01-2018, 21:35   #21
johnnyskeleton
Moderate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoboo View Post
Although not intended, Ill take that as a compliment, Ill put it on my cv if I ever go for a job in the Indo.
Seriously though, if the only thing you can say about this news item is that it doesnt already have a thread, then that surely explains why no one else wanted to start a thread. No?
20-01-2018, 21:36   #22
julyjane

Quote:
Originally Posted by anewme View Post
I reckon I drove by the incident with minutes to spare. Passed by coming back with cameras press Guards everywhere.

Ordinarily I would also be in the area where the car turned up and at the same time.

It’s only a matter of time before some innocent is a victim of this.
There have already been at least 2 innocent victims killed in this feud, one was on holiday in Majorca with his family at the time.
(3) thanks from:
20-01-2018, 21:38   #23
CeilingFly

In other news, rumour has it that a person who committed a robbery at a spar in clontarf will not commit any further criminal acts ever

https://amp.independent.ie/irish-new...-36307553.html
20-01-2018, 21:39   #24
beertons

HMod: TCH
Met Senior Hutch's daughter in a karaoke bar in Torremelinos back in 2002. Good job it had bad lighting. Crap singer too.
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
20-01-2018, 21:40   #25
Hoboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyskeleton View Post
Seriously though, if the only thing you can say about this news item is that it doesnt already have a thread, then that surely explains why no one else wanted to start a thread. No?
No. My original question and reason for the thread was 'Is there a ban on discussing the Kinahan/Hutch 'fued'?'

Not sure what your issue is? I daren't use the T word.
20-01-2018, 21:40   #26
clairewithani

There is a thread. You started it.
Thanks from:
20-01-2018, 21:42   #27
anewme

Quote:
Originally Posted by julyjane View Post
There have already been at least 2 innocent victims killed in this feud, one was on holiday in Majorca with his family at the time.
I often think about Anthony Campbell and his family. They got no justice.
20-01-2018, 21:43   #28
TallGlass

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeilingFly View Post
In other news, rumour has it that a person who committed a robbery at a spar in clontarf will not commit any further criminal acts ever

https://amp.independent.ie/irish-new...-36307553.html
The justice system in this country seriously have a lot to answer for. They are letting these lads ruin riot and even at that, there sentencing is serious out of wack from one case to the next.

Reading the above, how in the name of fúck can you drag a person by the hair down an aisle and scare the living ****é out of them and get a suspended sentence. A person who is working there bollix off to keep the lights on in Ireland INC.

Then if you harass someone you get three years inside, yet if you kill a person serious injure someone by been 3 times over the limit, you walk away with a 4 year driving ban and a few hours free work.

Is someone going to take our justice system to task, it's serious not functioning as it should and to me it's going to trigger off vigilantism.

Regardless, the suspended sentence for the robbery means shag all now, but seriously!
20-01-2018, 21:45   #29
Hoboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGlass View Post
The justice system in this country seriously have a lot to answer for. They are letting these lads ruin riot and even at that, there sentencing is serious out of wack from one case to the next.

Reading the above, how in the name of fúck can you drag a person by the hair down an aisle and scare the living ****é out of them and get a suspended sentence. A person who is working there bollix off to keep the lights on in Ireland INC.

Then if you harass someone you get three years inside, yet if you kill a person serious injure someone by been 3 times over the limit, you walk away with a 4 year driving ban and a few hours free work.

Is someone going to take our justice system to task, it's serious not functioning as it should and to me it's going to trigger off vigilantism.

Regardless, the suspended sentence for the robbery means shag all now, but seriously!
The guy with him got 5/6 years as far as I recall. I smell a rat.
(3) thanks from:
20-01-2018, 21:46   #30
tatranska

Quote:

They breed like rabbits so there's no shortage..... hutch...get it

I'll get my coat!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion