Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

11-02-2019, 14:00   #2821
El_Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry Bailey esq View Post
When gunman #1 ran down the stairs after dispatching Marno his accomplice had his own gun pointed at him. The kid was between the two of them, so gunman #1 shot the poor youngfella in an effort to make 'beans' drop his weapon. Both of them then panicked and ran to the car, gunman #1 knew he was a marked man from then on, and still is.

so after pointing guns at each other and about to kill one another, they got in the same car and drove off together? or am I reading this wrong?
Thanks from:
Advertisement
11-02-2019, 14:03   #2822
realdanbreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Bee View Post
so after pointing guns at each other and about to kill one another, they got in the same car and drove off together? or am I reading this wrong?
11-02-2019, 14:09   #2823
Gadgetman496

Quote:
Honour among thieves, their priority at that time was to flee the scene.
11-02-2019, 14:14   #2824

Quote:
It may seem strange, but these gangsters are very forgiving. For example, Brian Meehan tried to kill the Viper a few years ago, and not too long after shooting him they were associates again. The Hutch / Kinahan thing could end up the same way. Normal people wouldn't accept to live their lives like that, these are sociopaths who don't think rationally. to hear the Don was the getaway driver, and then himself get shot only a few years later is mad. he hid behind a lounge boy that night and tried to have him shot instead. another great loss to society.
11-02-2019, 14:31   #2825
GinAndBitter

I see the Sun newspaper have Wardys gang down for killing Zach Parker. Seen a few posts a couple of weeks ago on the truthseekers twitter page saying the same. I wonder if there is any truth in this, I wouldn't be surprised. Some neck turning up at the funeral.

Certainly has the hallmarks of a SC hit, he gets the job done.
Advertisement
11-02-2019, 14:33   #2826
Southdubin6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinAndBitter View Post
I see the Sun newspaper have Wardys gang down for killing Zach Parker. Seen a few posts a couple of weeks ago on the truthseekers twitter page saying the same. I wonder if there is any truth in this, I wouldn't be surprised. Some neck turning up at the funeral.

Certainly has the hallmarks of a SC hit, he gets the job done.
SC does hits? Hahah reverse the initials then you have your gunman.
11-02-2019, 14:35   #2827
hatrickpatrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLOPS View Post
It may seem strange, but these gangsters are very forgiving. For example, Brian Meehan tried to kill the Viper a few years ago, and not too long after shooting him they were associates again. The Hutch / Kinahan thing could end up the same way. Normal people wouldn't accept to live their lives like that, these are sociopaths who don't think rationally. to hear the Don was the getaway driver, and then himself get shot only a few years later is mad. he hid behind a lounge boy that night and tried to have him shot instead. another great loss to society.
Wasn't it widely speculated at one point that Fat Freddie was in DJK's bad books and a target himself for a hit, until the feud erupted and they decided they needed his help? That's some extraordinary turnaround - "oh, you were going to hire someone to murder me a few months ago but let's work together on this instead". I always thought that aspect of Love/Hate was incredibly unrealistic (Elmo becoming Nidge's right hand man in season 5 after himself and his cousin being framed and targeted by Nidge himself in season 3 to save his own skin) but from what I hear, trying to murder eachother one week and being best friends the next is weirdly normal for some of these crews.
Thanks from:
11-02-2019, 14:42   #2828
realdanbreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southdubin6 View Post
This is starting to sound like Miss Marple!
11-02-2019, 14:45   #2829
Southdubin6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdanbreen View Post
This is starting to sound like Miss Marple!
You stick to selling Massey Ferguson’s on donedeal.
Advertisement
11-02-2019, 15:07   #2830
Gadgetman496

Declan Brady pleads guilty over large firearm cache found in Dublin.

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2019/...923-greenogue/
11-02-2019, 16:57   #2831
harry Bailey esq

Quote:
No, your not reading it wrong. The idea was to for gunman #1 to become head honcho, the only ones that would've disputed that were Marno and gunman #2. Gunman #2 was wide to this. Rather than stay in a Mexican standoff situation until the police arrived, they ran to the car, it was this knowledge that gave the driver the mantle of power, and ultimately it was him that allegedly took the reigns of the 'gang'.
11-02-2019, 16:59   #2832
hatrickpatrick

This is starting to sound like the opening of The Dark Knight

11-02-2019, 17:07   #2833
realdanbreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry Bailey esq View Post
No, your not reading it wrong. The idea was to for gunman #1 to become head honcho, the only ones that would've disputed that were Marno and gunman #2. Gunman #2 was wide to this. Rather than stay in a Mexican standoff situation until the police arrived, they ran to the car, it was this knowledge that gave the driver the mantle of power, and ultimately it was him that allegedly took the reigns of the 'gang'.
Sounds plausible enough in fairness. The two gunmen after pointing guns at each other in order to kill one another more or less looked at their watches, clocked out, hopped into the back of the car and took off!
11-02-2019, 17:23   #2834
harry Bailey esq

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdanbreen View Post
Sounds plausible enough in fairness. The two gunmen after pointing guns at each other in order to kill one another more or less looked at their watches, clocked out, hopped into the back of the car and took off!
Rather than be arrested, both armed at the scene of a double murder. Your quite naive, unlike your namesake who was extremely wily. With the driver gleaning the knowledge of what happened and keeping his mouth shut, preventing all out war amongst the grouping. Stay alive and don't get caught. Page 1, first paragraph, How to be a criminal for dummies.
11-02-2019, 17:29   #2835
harry Bailey esq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southdubin6 View Post
Mr Burns 'lickspittle'
It remains to be seen if Wayland indeed was the gunman at this stage.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion