Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] House in Maynooth

• 13-08-2002 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭

There are three of us, and preferably we want a two bedroomed house (although we'll take a three if that's all that's available) for long-term rental.

We're students, but all working (and should have degrees within the year), and seeking a house for permanent living (we don't go home at weekends). We're not the types to wreck the place we're living in - we're all tidy and responsible.

Rent must be reasonable.

If anyone can help, pm me here or email claire_guider@hotmail.com.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

A two bedroomed house? Are there such beasts in Maynooth?
    I assume you have tried Coonan's and the rest of housing lists?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

I know you sayed your looking for a house, but i live in maynooth and one of the guys r moving out at the end of august its only a single room,but sure if your stuck???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭Gerry

They aren't so stuck that they need a single room for 3 (!), however I might be interested. Where is it in maynooth, how much is the rent, what are the facilities etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

Philip you seem to have forgotten how to read.

Me Cian and Meaigs are looking for a place, not advertising one. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭Gerry

No, I didn't.

I said they meaning you, cian and meaigs are not so stuck that you will move into a single room.

In my reply I was talking to sposs, who said there might be a single room available.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

*Clink* (penny drops)

I humbly apologise sir; I thinked you were talking to me. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement