Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Paddy Mclogan

• 15-08-2010 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

hi

I am currently researching (for family interest) Mr Paddy McLogan,of Armagh,Portlaoise and Blanchardstown.He joined the IRB in 1913,
    played a prominent part in the War of Indepence and was president of Sinn Fein in the 1950's.He spent some time in Scotland and lived in Antrim after the truce.
    If anyone would be willing to talk to me about him,I would be delighted to meet or chat by phone/email.
    I would also appreciate the chance to see photographs,documents or any material relating to him.
    These would be treated with utmost care and returned to owner.

Len C

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,482 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Hi Len,

I have removed your contact details (email, phone number) from the initial post. Best practice = don't post such info on the net :)

If anyone has info for Len please send him a private message.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭lenc

thanks mate

good advice

len

Advertisement