Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Facebook problem

• 13-09-2020 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭

Thought I'd post this here cos i might get some answers
    Facebook have suddenly without warning blocked my Facebook page so I can't log into it
    Thing is I've recently set up a fundraiser with Laura lynn children's charity and people have donated through a link on my page and now I don't know what to do because I can't get at it.
    Is there any way to contact Facebook they seem to be impossible to contact or get help from

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,251 ✭✭✭greasepalm

Can you click any link on your emails and resend your login password via mobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭Ikozma

greasepalm wrote: »
    Can you click any link on your emails and resend your login password via mobile.

I haven't had any emails from Facebook, according to Facebook I breached some of their rules and they've disabled my page? There isn't even a way to contact them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Zuckerberg lives in Glasnevin, just knock into him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Ikozma wrote: »
    I haven't had any emails from Facebook, according to Facebook I breached some of their rules and they've disabled my page? There isn't even a way to contact them

There's an appeal form linked here:

https://www.facebook.com/help/103873106370583/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Zuckerberg lives in Glasnevin, just knock into him.

I heard he'd moved out to the lizod.

• Advertisement

They are impossible to contact, that form doesn't seem to be working, I can't even set up a new account.
    Bad form how they don't even warn you when they disable it, haven't a clue what I'm gonna do now with regards my fundraiser

• Registered Users Posts: 25,400 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

They are impossible to contact, that form doesn't seem to be working, I can't even set up a new account.
    Bad form how they don't even warn you when they disable it, haven't a clue what I'm gonna do now with regards my fundraiser

why can't you set up a new account?

why can't you set up a new account?

I don't know, I've tried using different email addresses too but no good, I really want to go back to my old page though because that's where I have my fundraiser set up

I don't know, I've tried using different email addresses too but no good, I really want to go back to my old page though because that's where I have my fundraiser set up

Something not right there, setting up a Facebook page is easy and there is no limit to how many you can have.

I don't understand it either tbh

• Advertisement

I don't understand it either tbh

When I said there's something wrong I didn't mean something wrong with Facebook, I meant there's something wrong with your claim.

Can you actually have more then one page using the same email and phone number, will I have to slightly change my name or maybe even use another phone number?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭vixdname

If youre using the same device\s to set up the new FB page as the old one perhaps theyve put you IP address\es on a banned list.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,482 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Is your first name Gemma by any chance?

Is your first name Gemma by any chance?

😂😂, I've been rumbled

Advertisement