Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Hand in Your Pants

An amateur move going to the dentist during the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Ah Mak, that's rough news re your friend. Thoughts and hugs being sent your way.

Things are ok in the real capital, how are things in the second city 😛😜?
    Shots fired!!!

Just back from my favourite boxing workout, guess I shoulda' left the gloves on :D
    Now where's my posse hiding... MetalDave? Mak? guys? anyone? helloooo?

Snacking on a chocolate Kimberly. Guess who isn't getting one? :P

An amateur move going to the dentist during the weekend.

It will be my third visit since last Friday

Says the lad with the hand in his pants :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,941 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Persepoly wrote: »
    It will be my third visit since last Friday :p

I feel for you.
    I had an emergency root canal done before. There is nothing worse than teeth pain. It gets into your every waking second.
    Best of luck.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You have a secret crush on the dentist, do you?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cali_girl wrote: »

Snacking on a chocolate Kimberly. Guess who isn't getting one? :P

sad-puppy.JPG

sad-puppy.JPG

Sigh. OK fine. But just one.

Jeez, I am such a sucker.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Sigh. OK fine. But just one.

Jeez, I am such a sucker.

A kind one at that 😜😛😸

• Registered Users Posts: 21,779 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Fresh flowers on the graves , getting tomorrow's dinner prepped here now while watching two doves in the yard , peaceful :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

I travelled 12 hours yesterday to move in with my boyfriend even though I have CF and I'm at risk. Today he tells me he's not sure he wants to live me. It's not a total surprise but I am utterly heartbroken and devastated. I'm a total fool.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    I travelled 12 hours yesterday to move in with my boyfriend even though I have CF and I'm at risk. Today he tells me he's not sure he wants to live me. It's not a total surprise but I am utterly heartbroken and devastated.

I am really sorry to hear that. Maybe it's cold feet and will pass?

I am back from shopping for presents. The lady in the molten brown shop was practically hopping with excitement when she saw a dope like me coming in looking for a present but no idea what to buy. Feeling fleeced!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,679 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I travelled 12 hours yesterday to move in with my boyfriend even though I have CF and I'm at risk. Today he tells me he's not sure he wants to live me. It's not a total surprise but I am utterly heartbroken and devastated. I'm a total fool.

What an absolute d1ck move.

Look after yourself xxx

What dafuq?
    Why didn't he say something before you left ?
    Get yourself home ASAP .

ETA,
    if that's what you choose to do of course , either way mind yourself .

Ah Phoenix that's awful. I think it's pretty natural to feel overwhelmed when you first move in with someone and I'd like to think it's just that but you did say you're not surprised so maybe there's more to it. Anyway, none of my business but I hope you're ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Hand in Your Pants

Nothing amateur about the organ nestled in my pants. If it hasn't been wriggled or swung for thirty minutes it forms up into the shape and size of a tennis ball and you must peel away the thumb piece from the clammy globe , but you get a stellar 30 minutes of posing and photography thereafter, last time I posed it beside a miniature urn and a bonzai tree and snapped a few shots and used the photographs as the basis for watercolours.

You would never, ever catch me going to the dentist on a weekday, although sounds like my teeth are more handsome than yours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

Your not the fool by any means,he is.Because he chickened out on what may have been a great relationship,I don't know.I'm sorry that happened to you and fcuk him.You deserve better IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

He’s the fool, not you ((hugs)) Doesn’t realise how lucky he is. Mind yourself xxxx

Home side just finished work :)

I feel for you.
    I had an emergency root canal done before. There is nothing worse than teeth pain. It gets into your every waking second.
    Best of luck.

Ah thanks Purple. It's a funny old business. The dentist was very happy with it and said I no longer have dry socket. He gave it a clean and by Jaysus the pain afterwards and now. Suppose I just have a very low tolerance and it's all quite normal. Shrugs.

Phoenix, I'm so sorry this happened to you. You are in no way a foo.l It takes great courage and an open heart to make a leap of faith the way you did for him. He's a coward for not speaking up before.

I wish I could give you a squishy, big sister hug in person to help ease the hurt you're feeling now. I know your hopes are dashed and your heart is broken but don't think it's a reflection on who you are. Don't stop being you. Ever.

*Big, squishy, booby hugs in endless supply

• Advertisement

Nothing amateur about the organ nestled in my pants. If it hasn't been wriggled or swung for thirty minutes it forms up into the shape and size of a tennis ball and you must peel away the thumb piece from the clammy globe , but you get a stellar 30 minutes of posing and photography thereafter, last time I posed it beside a miniature urn and a bonzai tree and snapped a few shots and used the photographs as the basis for watercolours.

You would never, ever catch me going to the dentist on a weekday, although sounds like my teeth are more handsome than yours.

Who are you?

...last time I posed it beside a miniature urn and a bonzai tree and snapped a few shots and used the photographs as the basis for watercolours.

Pics or GTFO, Van Cock

The fact you had to pose against things that were "miniature",speaks volumes.Sorry for your loss.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Shiny new thread smell gonzo already?

Mak, I'm so sorry about your friend, you must be punch drunk.

Phoenix your poor heart :( It's a strong one though and you're going to get through this.
    You made a big decision last year that took huge courage. You finally did what needed to be done for your happiness, and the happiness of others.
    You can do it again. It might feel like we use up all our strength, that its just one too many hurts. It doesn't work like that though, instead it galvanises us, adds another layer of resilience, shows us how brave we are.

Anyways, I have chocolates, Percy Pigs and other treats waiting on you in Ireland :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Phoenix, I don't know what to say. The lad needs the sense knocked back into him. Is he scared, can he overcome it?. Ugh.

Lovely evening here , dinner sorted , have books and goodies , exciting or what :pac:

Pizza and goodies and naughties arranged for this evening

Must go and get ready

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Lovely evening here , dinner sorted , have books and goodies , exciting or what :pac:

What books are you reading?I'm desperate for something more than shop manuals.

• Advertisement

Drinking my vitamins, tea bags packed, hi ho, hi ho and all that..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement