Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sean Og - "I Still Love You Without Your Car'

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭Blueprint

Tommy and Sean Og are kindly donating all profits for the next 4 weeks for the sales of the song 'I still love you without your car' to MADRA dog rescue - so it's a hit in my book!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Diom

Fair play to him, pity the song is ****. But he video is very well done. Dogs! :lol:

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Ilyushin76

Is this real?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

Not my kind of music but the video was hilarious!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭moonlight06

Ive the chorus stuck in my head all day.. Vroom vroom vroom. Ah its not that bad

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

I must be too long out of Galway - don't understand the appeal at all. And let me get this right: Sharon Shannon's contribution to the song was to allow her pet dogs to appear in the video? Has anybody thought of offering them a record deal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 galway_user

Good to hear the positive reaction. Great tour coming up guys http://twitpic.com/245tdv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Maja

I shouldn't have watched that on a full stomach. I think I'm going to puke. Worse than watching cosmetic surgery on tv.

lol :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Will this thread ever die... bump after bump..!

Hmmn I suppose commenting on it wont help...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

I think its brill :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Maja

I think its brill :D

c o n g r a t s

Advertisement