Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post A Pic That Made You Smile 🙂

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

561325.jpg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

561306.jpg

561215.jpg

561200.jpg

135522.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,174 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Repeat

New Home wrote: »

I can't remember if videos are allowed here or not... apologies if they aren't.

That's a lovely vid and not to rain on their parade but what is the plan for when those calves reach sexual maturity? Will they be castrated? A couple of fully intact bulls is a very different story. I appreciate the effort but I wonder if it's been thought through.

Repeat wrote: »
    That's a lovely vid and not to rain on their parade but what is the plan for when those calves reach sexual maturity? Will they be castrated? A couple of fully intact bulls is a very different story. I appreciate the effort but I wonder if it's been thought through.

I'm sure they're fully aware. I don't think anyone would be driving that distance (or rescuing a bovine) without looking into what's what first. I'm sure vets have been consulted, too.

Also, BAH HUMBUG! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Repeat

I'm sure they're fully aware. I don't think anyone would be driving that distance (or rescuing a bovine) without looking into what's what first. I'm sure vets have been consulted, too.

Also, BAH HUMBUG! :)

Fair enough

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Well it's a video but I really love the idea of taking pics of people in their homes during lockdown. Obvioously it has to be done through the window/at their doors. I really like this, so lovely.

5a37b8630f5a9_AlzPmju__605.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

561306.jpg

My DREAM job! :cool:

581119.jpg

585092.jpg

585090.jpg

gypblQg.png

588862.jpg

• Advertisement

589850.gif

wholesome-uplifting-stories-2-5ea98ad48192d__700.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

This, borrowed from YLYL, has made me giggle way more than it should this morning.
    Mr Crispy wrote: »
    526457.jpg

Richard Scarry, take note!

591155.jpg

5ea14ba845ab5_lcrli6anlq931__700.jpg

Here's one picture of a dog who loves to smile...

B3ghwf6BHSs-png__700.jpg

...and here's a rake more! :)

5f688a49216ad_yf7ao3wqz9m21__700.jpg

funny-cute-dog-spotting-pics-5f4cf93274f54__700.jpg

522371.jpg

• Advertisement

Advertisement