Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tesco Bargains [Electricals/Home/Media]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,682 ✭✭✭ablelocks

nikkibikki wrote: »
    Picked up a 32in Samsung LED TV for €124 in Poleberry, Waterford yesterday. Last one on the shelf. LOADS of empty shelf space in Electronics dept there and in Ardkeen store yesterday. Hopefully be a few more things there next weekend. Looking to boost my clubcard points significantly in the next week before the vouchers are issued!

what's the model number of the TV?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Receipt here says UE32J4100 32in

Telly itself has been put away for a Santa present. Will have a happy kid, he only asked for a 19in!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Picked up a 32in Samsung LED TV for €124 in Poleberry, Waterford yesterday. Last one on the shelf. LOADS of empty shelf space in Electronics dept there and in Ardkeen store yesterday. Hopefully be a few more things there next weekend. Looking to boost my clubcard points significantly in the next week before the vouchers are issued!
    ablelocks wrote: »
    what's the model number of the TV?
    Receipt here says UE32J4100 32in

Telly itself has been put away for a Santa present. Will have a happy kid, he only asked for a 19in!

Only 720P unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Only 720P unfortunately

So what. It's a 32" Samsung for €124. Bargain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

Whiskas cat shaped food bowl scanning for 1c in Wilton. Quite a few in stock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

kaizersoze wrote: »
    So what. It's a 32" Samsung for €124. Bargain.

Wind your neck in. I was only pointing out that it wasn't full HD, to give people more details about the TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Wind your neck in. I was only pointing out that it wasn't full HD, to give people more details about the TV.

:p

Only 720P unfortunately

It's only gonna be used for playing Xbox by an 8yr old. Poor kid only asked Santa for a 19in so it'll more than surpass his expectations.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,290 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Only 720P unfortunately

4cd4431b_200ppdengleski.png

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

No your weren't.

Throwing "unfortunately" in at the end was you poo-pooing the tv. You could've just as easily listed all the specs, if you were interested in helping everyone else.

Great bargain OP. Your kid'll be delighted. But make sure you point out to him that it's only 720p!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,789 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

dunworth1 wrote: »
    4cd4431b_200ppdengleski.png

I went from a 32" 720p screen to a 43" 4K and the difference is massive and I only sit about 4-5 Meters from the TV.

For the price the OP paid it's still a good deal though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Are these nationwide?
    Looking for a cheap 32 inch TV for kids room and this would be perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Anything bigger? 32 inch at 720 is far too small for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Anything bigger? 32 inch at 720 is far too small for me

Yeah they have loads of bigger TVs

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Carrollman

This exact model (UE32J4100) was still €249 in Tesco Manor West last night. Was the price listed as €124 in the store you got it?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,112 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Is stock in general being refreshed? I thought they were sellimg what was there and that's it.

Carrollman wrote:
    This exact model (UE32J4100) was still €249 in Tesco Manor West last night. Was the price listed as €124 in the store you got it?

Standing in front of one in Clonmel right now for €249 so I'm delighted! Yep it was listed at €124.50 on the shelf in Waterford.

Sharp smart 43in 4k ultra HD led TV here in clonmel for €449. That's a good deal i think!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Yeah they have loads of bigger TVs

Excellent! Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Luap

Any cheap tvs in cork stores?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,789 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Standing in front of one in Clonmel right now for €249 so I'm delighted! Yep it was listed at €124.50 on the shelf in Waterford.

Sharp smart 43in 4k ultra HD led TV here in clonmel for €449. That's a good deal i think!

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057662693/1

This would be a much better TV than the Sharp.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Carrollman wrote: »

Was that the price on the shelf or did you actually scan it? I've often found electronics marked at full price in Manor but then scanning at a reduced price.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Carrollman

Quackster wrote: »
    Was that the price on the shelf or did you actually scan it? I've often found electronics marked at full price in Manor but then scanning at a reduced price.

Brought it up to the counter and asked them to scan it and it came up as 249.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,682 ✭✭✭ablelocks

this is a customer service announcement
    Mod to the Electrical Section please, there's a big mess in the thread and feck all bargains being posted

Nenagh :
    Soldier Force Jet - reduced from 40 to 10
    Tesco Car wash sponge - 83c
    Karcher replacement head for window vac - marked 5

The Samsung TV is currently scanning at 249 in Nenagh and Limerick Crescent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

ablelocks wrote: »
    ...The Samsung TV is currently scanning at 249 in Nenagh and Limerick Crescent.
    Also 249 in Claremorris.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Star Wars Hero Mashers 4 pack,€28.99 in Wexford. The single figures are €16 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Star Wars Hero Mashers 4 pack,€28.99 in Wexford. The single figures are €16 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭dextero

lots of hardware items reduced in Mahon Point last night, eg stanley 4 pack of screwdrivers €2.25, Harris paintbrushes 3 pack €2.25, single Harris brushes for around a euro each. Frog tape masking tape €2.25. Other misc things like tesco own brand claw hammer around a euro and other tesco hand tools.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭dockc

Sharp 32" TV 199EUR

Did anyone else see this add on the sunday papers yesterday for Tesco - wonder is it any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,075 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

New games section in Finglas store loads of new PS4 and Xbox One stock Fifa 17, Infinite Legacy boxes too consoles and hardware no clue on what exactly is there as it was closed off on both ends of section to public access. Will pop in after 8 in the morning to scope it out.

Doubt very much any of this will be €10 as this is brand new stock.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

New stock of Games, DVD's and CD's in Stillorgan, all at full price.

Advertisement