Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Freebie list

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Aleece2020

i assume sample it are having issues with the sheer amount of boxes they need to send out - have they missed Februarys box altogether? or am i just unlucky again haha

I didn't get the Jan or Feb, hoping March is my lucky month lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

bassy wrote: »
    do not think there was a sample it box in feb,i think i got the box in jan with the all bran cereal and red bull etc not received any sample box since.

mad they are struggling in month 2 of being operational, they probably didnt forsee the demand they had created! i thought they initially wanted a box a month

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

It could be that you dont qualify for the next month's box. They said that it was their intention to send a box a month but it will not necessarily be to everyone signed up:
    While it is our intention to send a box to all our customers, we also aim to match the products in the box that best suits your profile, which means that you may not receive a box every month.

q2ice wrote: »
    It could be that you dont qualify for the next month's box. They said that it was their intention to send a box a month but it will not necessarily be to everyone signed up:

Yea I knew this, but I follow the brand fairly close, so even if I didn't get anything nobody else did either. So no Feb box.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 clueless_k

No Jan or Feb box for me - Fingers crossed for March box....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Trying to register for sampleit and the link to register does nothing? Are they closed to new applicants?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Abiya041

Doodah7 wrote: »
    Trying to register for sampleit and the link to register does nothing? Are they closed to new applicants?

Yes registration is closed

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Can't find them in Tesco or SV, anybody managed to pick one up anywhere?
    Aldi not mentioned on their site, but I am pretty sure although not 100% that I got them in Aldi. Doubting myself only because they are not mentioned there.
    https://glenisk.com/about/where-to-buy
    If you can't find Glenisk in your local store, let us know at info@glenisk.com and we'll get right on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,900 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Aldi definitely have Glenisk products. Saw some there at the weekend then realised I have vouchers still at home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Can't find them in Tesco or SV, anybody managed to pick one up anywhere?
    I got it in Supervalu.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Aldi don't take coupons

GBX wrote: »
    Aldi definitely have Glenisk products. Saw some there at the weekend then realised I have vouchers still at home.

They sell some Glenisk products but not the ones that are in this thread.
    Was looking for the Go20.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

mad they are struggling in month 2 of being operational, they probably didnt forsee the demand they had created! i thought they initially wanted a box a month

Who says they are struggling?

Seve OB wrote: »
    Who says they are struggling?

They said they would get a box out a month. They got one box out and missed the second month. That to me is struggling. Whether struggling to get product to fill boxes, they struggled to get Jan's boxes out (in Jan) or struggling to collate the data. It's only month two, teething problems are inevitable. I'd say they are a very small team but still.

You don't think that looks like struggling?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Pretty sure they said you'll only get a box if the products that month suit the preferences on your profile

Pretty sure they said you'll only get a box if the products that month suit the preferences on your profile

Exactly. But they are very engaged on social media, its part of their appeal. The social outreach they can provide to brands. That didn't happen in Feb. So it's not like I just didn't get a box ya know?

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭jdon72

Exactly. But they are very engaged on social media, its part of their appeal. The social outreach they can provide to brands. That didn't happen in Feb. So it's not like I just didn't get a box ya know?

It was probably because they were late with January they only started sending out end of january and start of february

They sell some Glenisk products but not the ones that are in this thread.
    Was looking for the Go20.

Dunnes have the Go20 :).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Free samples of Husse Cat and Dog food - https://ireland.husse.com/free-samples

• Advertisement

Suckit wrote: »

When registering, it asks you, owner of "dog, cat or horse!" but there no free food for the horse? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,900 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Just got an email saying i'll be getting a Sample It box sent out this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Me too! This will be my first :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Just got the same email :D sending them out 8th March

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭pigtail33

Same here! Says it's a "Mini On The Go Sample It Box". Looking forward to trying it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,261 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Me too as well :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Also got the email, exciting!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Suckit wrote: »

Thanks for the heads up I ordered 20,
    Fingers crossed they pull through!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,184 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Also got the sample box email!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

No email here. I did get one last month though, well January.
    Wondering if anyone got it both times?

Advertisement