Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Air to water heating

Options
  • 15-10-2019 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi guys,
    Hoping someone can give me a bit of advice. I bought a new house in May and have no idea how the air to water heating works.

We had the thermostat turned off during the Summer and only recently switched it on. We've been alternating it downstairs between 17 and 20 degrees and up until last night everything was fine. The rads then went cold. Upstairs works fine I might add and has a separate thermostat.

Excuse my ignorance but could the rads just need bleeding? What potential issues could there be?

Many thanks!

Advertisement