Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Brexit Who Dun'it - Werewolf 1 night game 9th January

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I'd like to play please.
    Neowise wrote: »
    i'll be a sub
    Go on!
    Uriel. wrote: »
    Submarine me in on #2
    Thanks baggle

JGF
    BJ
    Khal
    H2DP
    JP Liz
    Trigger
    PR
    Duffman
    the purple tin
    Kathleengrant

Subs/2nd Game:
    Necro
    Fixxxer
    Ectoplasm
    Green&Red
    Neowise
    Mrs. FD
    Uriel

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Some of those subs were in before me. I don't mind following instead of playing. Have a lot to learn about it.

I'd imagine everyone is going to get a game so no need for anyone to swap.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,293 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Why did I think this was on tonight :pac:?

Is it not?

• Advertisement

Nope. Saturday the 9th. Tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,998 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Are we playing anon or non anon?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Are we playing anon or non anon?

Amon

Baggly wrote: »
    Nope. Saturday the 9th. Tomorrow.

Someone put Fri in the quiz thread. Apologies.

Baggly wrote: »
    JGF
    BJ
    Khal
    H2DP
    JP Liz
    Trigger
    PR
    Duffman
    the purple tin
    Kathleengrant

Subs/2nd Game:
    Necro
    Fixxxer
    Ectoplasm
    Green&Red
    Neowise
    Mrs. FD
    Uriel

Unless we get some late sign ups today, ill more than likely run a 10 person game and a 7 person game with a staggered start (10person at 6, 7person at 615).

We will be sending out PMs with details on anonymous accounts before 6pm. If anyone has access to a backroom, for the purposes of being a wolf, details will also be in that PM.

For new players, we use the anonymous boards.ie accounts that belong to the forum to make sure that a player is targeted for lynching for what they type in the game rather than what they may have done in previous games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Someone put Fri in the quiz thread. Apologies.

Ya someone

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Can I sign up please?
    It's been a while since I've done a werewolf game, so might need some hand holding.

Very welcome back on board cee jay

Seeing as we have 18 players signed up, we are going to run 2x 9 player games.

I have randed the player lists between the two games, so

Game 1 - 6pm start
    BJ
    Cee_Jay
    Duffman
    Green&Red
    JGF
    JP Liz
    Kathleengrant
    Pawwed Rig
    the purple tin

Game 2 - 6.15pm start
    Ectoplasm
    Fixxxer
    H2DP
    Khal
    Mrs. FD
    Necro
    Neowise
    Trigger
    Uriel

We'll have 2 game threads setup and PMs sent to each player before 6pm. This will confirm which thread you are in as well as your role (NRV, Wolf or 1 shot Vig). Each game will have 2 wolves, 1 vig and 6 NRVs.

Voting will be done in a separate voting thread, the link to which will be in the opening post of the game threads.

It will be one vote per person, no takebacks (YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE ONCE YOU PLACE IT) & non voting will count as a self vote.

If there are any questions please let me know here. Otherwise see you in your respective threads at 6pm!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Really looking forward to this one now Baggy thanks for all the work so far in setting up..

Game 2 is starting at 6.15 yes?

If ye run into any participation issues later on, let me know and I'll play the two games.

Trigger wrote: »
    Really looking forward to this one now Baggy thanks for all the work so far in setting up..

Game 2 is starting at 6.15 yes?

Yep!

PMs are going out now. Please do not discuss their contents here or on thread. Any questions / accounts not working / logins not working, please PM Clarabel or myself.

Advertisement