Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm on to you Kylta

• 13-08-2020 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

So you have figured out how the system works, he.she.they.it.bob ever rules the front page on TCN..
    is TCN. I've got your game, let the games begin

*HONEY PUT ON THE KETTLE AND MAKE A JUG OF BANANA FLAVOURED COFFEE...(lowers tone)*I've made a new friend on the internet mumuhahahaja

And this time its impersonal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

Is that really you bob? Where is your front page is it behind the last page, can I have some berry tea. My banana wont fit in coffee cup. Is it really you bob bob bob bob bobing along

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

Kylta wrote: »
    Is that really you bob? Where is your front page is it behind the last page, can I have some berry tea. My banana wont fit in coffee cup. Is it really you bob bob bob bob bobing along

No.
    No.
    No.
    You are doing it wrong.
    No.

(That what she said)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

No.
    No.
    No.
    You are doing it wrong.
    No.

(That what she said)

A figment of ones imagination, there is no she just a confused you, who thinks she exists but she is part of your personality that your reluctant to embrace or grant her freedom, she was never the one who was going to be free, it was her elder sister who wanted freedom but you trapped her unkindly in the body of the youngest sister the mental feminist who is vying for freedom like all the other personalities you possess. That is why when you get dressed in the morning and look in the mirror, you always think who dressed this mad fu¢ker. I so badly want to tell you help is around the corner but its not its across the field beside the dead dog looking thing dressed as a duck with red feathers, keep walking you'll can't miss it

Advertisement