Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Among Us

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭barrymanilow

lets try another night

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

duffman13 wrote: »
    And timed out again! Happy to try get again for another night and see if that works better for people, im on most nights

Sorry. I forgot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭raclle

I think getting everyone on discord is the best option as the game servers don't stay open long enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

raclle wrote: »
    I think getting everyone on discord is the best option as the game servers don't stay open long enough.

There's a discord chat room Clara has set up. I'll fire over the link to yourself and Barry later on.

Thinking of giving it another bash tomorrow at 8pm if anyone is up for it

thanks , id rather go without a mic though as i'm usually in a room with people , if its possible for me to still play that way Im in otherwise keep me in mind for mic free events

• Advertisement

thanks , id rather go without a mic though as i'm usually in a room with people , if its possible for me to still play that way Im in otherwise keep me in mind for mic free events

Its only for the organisation of the game, ill post the code here and discord but people will see it a little quicker in discord. Discord is basically just a chat room server on an app or desktop

No mic, just usual game chat for actual games

I might be able to get 3 or more others to join too possibly, in the games I have been playing they usually turn on anonymous voting , they don't reveal whether the ejected players are crew or not and they turn visible tasks off, speed is usually 1.25 ,imposters have better vision , all these make it a little more fairer for the imposters

I might be able to get 3 or more others to join too possibly, in the games I have been playing they usually turn on anonymous voting , they don't reveal whether the ejected players are crew or not and they turn visible tasks off, speed is usually 1.25 ,imposters have better vision , all these make it a little more fairer for the imposters

Pretty much the st up ive been running.

I'm not going to get on tonight unfortunately! Work has gone a bit mental for me! I'll go Thursday again at 8

• Registered Users Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭tony1980

Interested too. Any Discord?

tony1980 wrote: »
    Interested too. Any Discord?

If your looking for games the best discord group I have found is the reddit among us subreddit official one. I think you need to verify a reddit account to get in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement