Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fake Royal Mail Deliveries?

• 09-01-2021 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Has anyone who has ever ordered online goods, here in the UK, then when trying to track the Royal Mail delivery, received a Fake Royal Mail Delivered message that 'Goods Delivered at xx:zz am/pm' with a Fake Signature that the recipient has signed-for the delivery?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Oletimer

I would suggest to anyone thinking of purchasing anything photographic, or otherwise, online, make sure the seller, if ordered from the UK, does not use any Royal Mail services of any kind.

Talk about avoidance tactics by Royal Mail! Tried every which way to track an item I ordered that they claim was delivered on Saturday with a fake signature. Their online page is all full of obfuscation links, go here, go there, go nowhere; try calling their 0345 number---kept on hold for over an hour, and still no human answers. Royal Mail are so devious to find ways and means not to reach them. I recommend---give them a total miss!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Oletimer wrote: »
    Has anyone who has ever ordered online goods, here in the UK, then when trying to track the Royal Mail delivery, received a Fake Royal Mail Delivered message that 'Goods Delivered at xx:zz am/pm' with a Fake Signature that the recipient has signed-for the delivery?

Ireland isn't in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Oletimer

5uspect wrote: »
    Ireland isn't in the UK.
    That I am fully aware of!

I thought this Forum was universal, not just appertaining to Ireland, seeing that I have read posters from Australia, etc. As you are the Moderator then delete the post if this is an exclusively Ireland only Forum.

Advertisement