Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hip Hop Gigs 2019

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,587 ✭✭✭tossy

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Done some digging and found this:

https://www.hotpress.com/music/gangstarr-new-album-dublin-show-2685109

That was 2003, pretty sure Big Shug was there and there were some other Gang Starr Foundation people as well. I must ask the lads see if they remember.

I remeber that gig but can't remember if Shug was there, It was a cracker though Premo came out in a mask and they kicked off with Who got gunz if i remember rightly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

What's the hip hop boat party like?? Anybody ever been??

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

J.I.D. to play The Academy on December 3rd.
    He has a great album called DiCaprio2 and affiliated with dreamville/J.Cole

• Registered Users Posts: 4,489 ✭✭✭VW 1

He'd been slated to be the main support act for the Mac Miller Swimming tour (in the US at least). Love the album.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,784 ✭✭✭pgj2015

are the schoolboy Q tickets sold out? apart from the VIP tickets.

looks like hes deadly live.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭selassie

Denzel gig tonight in the Helix was incredible, one of the best gigs I've been to. It was crazy for the support act never mind the main show. Great venue/crowd/show.

Advertisement