Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Halfords Large First Aid Kit €10

• 19-05-2014 8:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭

First Aid Kit

HALFORDS LARGE FIRST AID KIT

Feel like a nurse with the Halfords Large First Aid Kit which includes everything from first aid dressings to an emergency blanket.
    HALFORDS LARGE FIRST AID KIT EXTRA INFO:

3 x Burn dressing, 5 Conforming Bandages, 1 x Emergency Blanket.
    1 x Adhesive tape, 8 x First aid dressings, 3 x Standard dressings.
    6 x Wound dressings, 2 x Triangular bandages, 1 x Scissors.
    4 x Disposable gloves, 1 x First Aid booklet, 15 x Plasters.
    1 x Crepe bandage and 2 x Alcohol-free wipes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ariya

Thanks OP, just reserved in naas

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Thanks OP, great deal, down from €26 to €10

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Out of stock in Dublin stores

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭meathman0

Rashers72 wrote: »
    Out of stock in Dublin stores

2 left in Navan this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭popepaisley1

none in galway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Reserved one for swords last night, and they left me a voicemail this morning saying there was a mistake and they have none :(

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Reedsie

Jimdagym wrote: »
    Reserved one for swords last night, and they left me a voicemail this morning saying there was a mistake and they have none :(

They often do that. Poor system or staff taking them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

Jimdagym wrote: »

Did they give you a reservation number? Ordered one.for.swords myself and got confirmation email and text

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Out in Sligo and in Castlebar also :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,369 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Shamrok wrote: »
    Out in Sligo and in Castlebar also :(

surprised as noone is ever in the castlebar one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

bumper234 wrote: »
    Did they give you a reservation number? Ordered one.for.swords myself and got confirmation email and text

Yep, email and text with reservation number.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Monkeynut

there is more of a % off the medium size one, and i believe they're in stock.
    i know its not as good, but just lettings you's know.

edit, lol without the discounts the medium one is more expensive actully.

Halfords Large First Aid Kit €10.00 Save €15.99 (61%)

Halfords Medium First Aid Kit €8.00 Save €18.99 (70%)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I just picked this up in Swords, pretty decent for a tenner, loads inside it to replace the tiny first aid box I have

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭biccies

Thanks, I got one of these too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,457 ✭✭✭lennymc

medium kits for 8 euro seem to be available in Drogheda. I just reserved 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

I use these in car-boot safety equipment packs. They're incredible value at that price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Phantom99

lennymc wrote: »
    medium kits for 8 euro seem to be available in Drogheda. I just reserved 2.

What's in them? Doesn't give full inventory like the large pack

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭jpbdrogheda

I picked medium kit in Dundalk this afternoon. There were 4 or five still left at that stage. They are a nice kit and great value at €8.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,457 ✭✭✭lennymc

i went to collect my two medium earlier, and spied a large on the shelf. The large is certainly much better value than the medium, but, the medium is still good value. I ended up with the large and medium for 18 quid. Thanks op!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Picked up 3 in Wexford,one for myself and others for a mate to use at home and in his van.

The guy in the store was amazed at how word got round so fast,they had to order more.He told me virtually every taxi driver in the town had picked up one to have in their cabs for emergencies.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

zerks wrote: »
    Picked up 3 in Wexford,one for myself and others for a mate to use at home and in his van.

The guy in the store was amazed at how word got round so fast,they had to order more.He told me virtually every taxi driver in the town had picked up one to have in their cabs for emergencies.

Im guessing Im too late and they are all gone, I cant understand why taxi drivers pick these up for emergencies or at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

cerastes wrote: »
    Im guessing Im too late and they are all gone, I cant understand why taxi drivers pick these up for emergencies or at all?

I suppose for a tenner,it'd be a handy thing to have in the boot.They might never need to use them but I suppose on a Saturday night that they'd be most likely to come across somebody needing a couple of plasters.

You can check stock on the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭donnacha

finally picked up my reservation today. thanks again to the op.

Advertisement