Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[request] good quality clothes hangers

• 20-07-2004 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭

As the title says I am looking for good quality clothes hangers eg metal or well made wooden. Can't find any good hangers just ones that will break after a year or two. Doesn't have to be a bargain but all the better if it is.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭litirspam

Ah go on. Someone tell me where!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Penfolds

Dunnes do some decent wooden ones in their homewares section (proper suit hangars and the like).
    Failing that ask your local dry cleaner to sell you a few for a fiver and i'm sure they'll give you some for free !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,275 ✭✭✭Ardent

Where are you based? There's a bargain shop jobbie on Mary St in Dublin, they sell a pack of three wooden hangers for two euros. Don't know if they'll pass the test of time but it's the cheapest I've seen in Dublin for wooden hangers.

Advertisement