Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid restart grant

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Den Perry

I have not yet applied for the first restart grant. Now that restart plus has been launched, can I apply for both?

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Stratvs

Den Perry wrote: »
    I have not yet applied for the first restart grant. Now that restart plus has been launched, can I apply for both?

Previous applicants just submit a declaration and can qualify for the top up. Initial applicants complete the full application. Provided you meet the criteria then you’d get the new doubled amount.

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭duffysfarm

i see one of the terms is that you cant have turnover of more than €100,000 per employee. i dont think this was in the original application?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,698 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

duffysfarm wrote: »
    i see one of the terms is that you cant have turnover of more than €100,000 per employee. i dont think this was in the original application?

it wasnt.

so some businesses that did qualify under the old scheme, can no longer apply. if they had of gotten their application in on the 22/07/2020, they would have gotten their rates refund.

bit unfair.

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭duffysfarm

bit of a sneaky one!

it wasnt.

so some businesses that did qualify under the old scheme, can no longer apply. if they had of gotten their application in on the 22/07/2020, they would have gotten their rates refund.

bit unfair.

• Advertisement
Advertisement