Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRELAND TO HOST THE EUROPEAN BASEBALL CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFYING TOURNAMENT

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭BrookieD

Just watched Norway v Ireland this evening, great time and crowed turned up to support the lads. great game, had a home run with bases loaded and really enjoyable. Great event for Ashbourne

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭HappySerious

BrookieD wrote: »
    Just watched Norway v Ireland this evening, great time and crowed turned up to support the lads. great game, had a home run with bases loaded and really enjoyable. Great event for Ashbourne

Slightly off topic...apologies, but do you live in Ashbourne and how do you find it? House hunting at the moment and thats one of the areas I'm looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭BrookieD

Slightly off topic...apologies, but do you live in Ashbourne and how do you find it? House hunting at the moment and thats one of the areas I'm looking.

Been here 15 years, never a days trouble where i am, Just north of the main village, Schools (St Marys and De Lacy) both brilliant, shops are good with new main street, transport into dublin is ok, I use commuter service daily. I think its grate to be honest.

Back to the baseball tonight for match 3 - hotdog and beer await

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭HappySerious

BrookieD wrote: »
    Been here 15 years, never a days trouble where i am, Just north of the main village, Schools (St Marys and De Lacy) both brilliant, shops are good with new main street, transport into dublin is ok, I use commuter service daily. I think its grate to be honest.

Back to the baseball tonight for match 3 - hotdog and beer await

Enjoy it, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

Turned out to be a great tournament for the Irish squad.
    [URL="European Championship C-Pool 2018 in Ashbourne: Ireland crushes Greece for First Place"]European Championship C-Pool 2018 in Ashbourne: Ireland crushes Greece for First Place[/URL]

Now they have their sights set on Tokyo
    https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/sport/irish-baseball-stars-now-target-olympic-qualification-858928.html?utm_source=iosapp&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=sharebutton

Fair play to them - for a bunch of lads who are based all around the globe!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭cosieman

Was there helping out my club owns the venue was good craic.

Advertisement