Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Show us your Adz! want it, got it, get it here (Please read the rules in the OP!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 cork84

milltown wrote: »
    Guide price?

im open to offers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

cork84 wrote: »
    around 10 years old not used anymore and no room to strore,
    records 90's early 2000's only selling as package,
    http://cork.gumtree.ie/c-Stuff-for-Sale-audio-music-hi-fi-turntables-and-records-W0QQAdIdZ349491238
    Guide price?
    im open to offers

Can you stick to the rules as outlined in 1st post? this isn't yokes bay or any other auction type thread, anything for sale or wanted has to be accompanied by an www.adverts.ie link to relevant item(s),all deals to be conducted via adverts.ie.Thanks.

Mods - can the title be edited to also read "Please read first post" so as to avoid confusion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Black_Ninja

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭SEANYBOY1

EarlERizer wrote: »
    Can you stick to the rules as outlined in 1st post? this isn't yokes bay

Nearly fell off the chair laughing you crazy horse

Guide price?

price is 500 euros

• Advertisement

around 10 years old not used anymore and no room to strore,
    records 90's early 2000's only selling as package,
    http://cork.gumtree.ie/c-Stuff-for-Sale-audio-music-hi-fi-turntables-and-records-W0QQAdIdZ349491238

heres my new ad if anyone is intrested

http://www.adverts.ie/dj-sets/dj-decks/1305105?utm_source=email&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=AdCreated

heres my new ad if anyone is intrested

http://www.adverts.ie/dj-sets/dj-decks/1305105?utm_source=email&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=AdCreated[/QUOTE]

Cheers 'cork84' , nice bit of kit, you should have no probs finding a buyer for that lot.
    :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 18 liamduffy1994

http://www.adverts.ie/pa-systems/2-x-big-1600-watt-speakers-amp-cables/1312037

Selling my Speakers, Big set, big power, contact me through adverts if interested :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Black_Ninja

UBAR wrote: »
    How's it going man,

My name's Ciaran and myself and a mate have started a monthly Vinyl Buy & Swap at U-Bar on High Street (previously The Pale).

The idea is people bring up records they don't want and either swap them between themselves or buy new ones off people who are there solely to sell. Last week there was approx' 200 euro's worth sold between 30 people on top of numerous swaps. We're hoping to have at least 50 down for the next one on the 1st of March.
    There's a listening post and for the next one we're going to have another set of decks down with a mixer for people to show off their records.

If you're interested please do bring an eclectic mix of your records down and see what you can sell, its of course free and starts at 6 P.M. and runs right through the night.

If you need directions send me a message and I'll send you a link.

Cheers for your time,

Ciaran.

Howya Ciaran, liking the idea man, can you post up a bit more detail for those of us that wouldnt have a clue as to where "the pale" was/is ....is it in Dublin? :confused:

Mods:
    As this is a buy & sell thread linked to adverts.ie I'm wondering if its a good idea to start a seperate swap thread?, be good to get a dedicated thread for lads (and ladies) looking to swap vinyls or other stuff, atleast then those looking for swaps wont be taking the focus off the sellers/buyers for stuff on adverts.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Howya Ciaran, liking the idea man, can you post up a bit more detail for those of us that wouldnt have a clue as to where "the pale" was/is ....is it in Dublin? :confused:

Mods:
    As this is a buy & sell thread linked to adverts.ie I'm wondering if its a good idea to start a seperate swap thread?, be good to get a dedicated thread for lads (and ladies) looking to swap vinyls or other stuff, atleast then those looking for swaps wont be taking the focus off the sellers/buyers for stuff on adverts.

I've deleted the post as it wasn't relevant to the thread. Also updated the title as per your suggestion so that folks might read the rules first! The length of the thread name was already too long so I couldn't be that descriptive... you might come up with a new creative name that alerts people to read the op, I didn't like to delete it on you :pac:

No harm in starting a swap thread, if it is of interest to people we can sticky it. Swap you a packet of Rich Tea for the first Noom 12"?

I've deleted the post as it wasn't relevant to the thread. Also updated the title as per your suggestion so that folks might read the rules first! The length of the thread name was already too long so I couldn't be that descriptive... you might come up with a new creative name that alerts people to read the op, I didn't like to delete it on you :pac:

No harm in starting a swap thread, if it is of interest to people we can sticky it. Swap you a packet of Rich Tea for the first Noom 12"?

I get ya Scubz , how about "Show us your Adz! want it,got it,get it here" (enter suitable text here re: rules in OP) ...... is that short enough?

Rich Tea for Nom nom nom 12 ........ they'd have to be atleast McVites & the 50% extra free pack ...... or might consider a double pack of St Bernard Ginger Nut or Bourbon creams!!! :D

*fook ya , back to the kitchen now for a hot sup*

I get ya Scubz , how about "Show us your Adz! want it,got it,get it here" (enter suitable text here re: rules in OP) ...... is that short enough?

Rich Tea for Nom nom nom 12 ........ they'd have to be atleast McVites & the 50% extra free pack ...... or might consider a double pack of St Bernard Ginger Nut or Bourbon creams!!! :D

*fook ya , back to the kitchen now for a hot sup*

Yeah that fits - did I mention my hate for the internet words 'nom nom nom' - I swear, I see fckin red when I read those words, dunno know why! Oh a new hate which I've read a bit lately is 'thus far' - again no idea why but it enrages me with eh, rage :pac:

Hmmm... dunno about the 50% extra pack, pushing it a bit there... :eek:

Yeah that fits - did I mention my hate for the internet words 'nom nom nom' - I swear, I see fckin red when I read those words, dunno know why! Oh a new hate which I've read a bit lately is 'thus far' - again no idea why but it enrages me with eh, rage :pac:

Hmmm... dunno about the 50% extra pack, pushing it a bit there... :eek:

Hahaha I used to be the same, all that brb lol rolfomao wtf imho atm malarky used to realy boil my pi$$ ...still no idea what ftw means :confused: , guess i just got to that "if ya cant beat em" stage, where punctuation,spelling & grammar has taken a back seat :o
    ....... I've gotten away with it ....'thus far' ;)

Come on man, your looking for Noom 12 , I've seen copies of this change hands for as much as €1.50 :eek: , look St Bernard double pack of bourbon or ginger nuts are going for roughly €1 these days so either of them might tempt me to swap but I cant accept standard Rich Tea ...they just dont have enough 'dip' factor!

............wait a second!!! it's the FIRST Noom 12" and not Noom 12 that your looking to swap your biscuits for, thats a whole different matter, eh, yeah ok man, deal :D .....eh, I'll put it in the post tomorrow so you can stop eatting the richtea now and send them my way!

Yeah the first Noom, a fair swap! I've no idea actually what that is, I must check!

Yeah the first Noom, a fair swap! I've no idea actually what that is, I must check!

Hahaha classic, there actually is no official NOOM001 but there's a promo white label titled "Dream n Trance"
    http://www.discogs.com/Ulysses-Dream-n-Trance/release/222585

with a later in the year 'Remixes' version coming out on NOOM002R

:D Hows that for anorak credentials?

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭locked 1

Any1 sellin a set of flight cases that would fit Technics 1210s in them

locked 1 wrote: »
    Any1 sellin a set of flight cases that would fit Technics 1210s in them

If there is yiz better be selling them on averts.ie :p ......... ohhh i'm a stickler for the rules me! :D

http://www.adverts.ie/for-sale/q_flight+cases/sortby_best_match-desc/

\o/ could do with a pair meself....or at the very least a coupla dust covers for me 1210's :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

• Registered Users Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭El Inho

I'm selling my Denon rig, a light, some speakers etc.

Just click adverts below my name on the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭da wiseguy

http://www.adverts.ie/other-electronics/dj-equipment-for-professional-use-and-home-studio-set-up/1485117

For some reason the "adverts" link on left no worky.

Full details & pics on ad, but quick breakdown for convenience:

2 x Stanton c324 cd turntables w/flight cases
    1 x Technics 1210 mk 2 turntable
    1 x Vestax VMC185XL mixer
    1 x Korg Kaos Pad mini

Will eventually be selling off vinyl also but that's a mission all in itself ripping everything to mp3...!

Also have iPod & iPhone up there...see other ads.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 hectic79

Hi im selling my Cdjs have an add on advert.ie im lookin for 1200 ono for them

http://www.adverts.ie/mp3-and-cd-players/pioneer-cdj-1000-m3-x2/1491641

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭EvolutionNights

How old are they?

will be 3 yrs old in a month or 2

dropped the price to 1200

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Omega28

• Advertisement

Advertisement