Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Proposed NI/GB Colleges Beers/Beverages/Social Gatherings**

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Don't worry I sleep commando. :D

Talkin' my language now sweet thing :P I'll check the 23rd, are we still waiting for GAAman to send out invitations? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

pow wow wrote: »
    Talkin' my language now sweet thing :P I'll check the 23rd, are we still waiting for GAAman to send out invitations? :)

yeah still waiting on this, suspose we could just crash it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

We could always have it in Derry for you GAAman. Isn't that more convenient for Almighty Cushion? Regob's real home is only down the road, we can car pool the rest from B/fast and then we can all sleep at yours! :D

Awesome, I know.

I turn my f*ckin back for two minutes and my house gets crashed!! :eek:

What sort of numbers are we talkin here? :) and i will of course have to think this one through before i throw my doors open to the boards hordes (*remembers that facebook party mentalness*) :cool:

Edit: the 23rd isnt the best for me have people from home comin and a birthday that weekend hows the followin one for everyone?

GAAman wrote: »

What sort of numbers are we talkin here? :) and i will of course have to think this one through before i throw my doors open to the boards hordes (*remembers that facebook party mentalness*) :cool:

Edit: the 23rd isnt the best for me have people from home comin and a birthday that weekend hows the followin one for everyone?

yeah i can make that weekend,

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

I'm 90% percent sure I should be able to make this. The only problem is where to stay afterward. What time to buses start in the morning?:D

Have it in coleraine area ye can stay in mine!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Whats the dealio with this? Im always looking for an excuse for some beers...

GAAman wrote: »

I thought about giving you a heads up on facebook but then thought....no :D

right im gonna get this on a twist again, 30th may who can make it, i mean that friday

right whats happening people

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

regob wrote: »
    right im gonna get this on a twist again, 30th may who can make it, i mean that friday

No good for me, gotta be outta my accommodation by 29th. What was wrong with 23rd?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

No good for me, gotta be outta my accommodation by 29th. What was wrong with 23rd?

GAAman can't do the 23rd.

Man oh man, the disappointment! Anyhow, I'm off to Africa in a couple of weeks for most of the Summer so if you make like a baby and head out to somewhere nice for the beers/beverages have one for me.

I'll send you a postcard.

:cool:

Man oh man, the disappointment! Anyhow, I'm off to Africa in a couple of weeks for most of the Summer so if you make like a baby and head out to somewhere nice for the beers/beverages have one for me.

I'll send you a postcard.

:cool:

youll be missed.

so ill try and start this again any dates

Revived in honour of the noobs.....and not so noobs among us;)

So, ladies and gents, any suggestions for dates and venues? Hopefully it won't be too much hassle to arrange a 'p!ss up in a brewery' amongst the NI students this time :D (mainland GB-ers are of course welcome if they happen to be in the vicinity)

im back on wednesday the 16th free any time

Advertisement