Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Susi grant refused

• 07-09-2019 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

I'm single parent and was really depending on this grant, just checked online and its refused with no explanation.Has any other single parents been refused..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭ldy4mxonucwsq6

I'm single parent and was really depending on this grant, just checked online and its refused with no explanation.. I'm gutted. I'm not working, have toddler in playschool and now it's goosed because I was hoping the grant would help me survive while also lookng for part time work and studying. Has any other single parents been refused.. I can't understand why I'd be refused

Is it a full time course and does it meet the eligibility requirements, did you send in all the required documents?

Do you meet the residency requirements, is it the first and only college course ever undertaken?

Loads of reasons why it might be refused.

https://susi.ie/eligibility/

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Chattymummy

Is it a full time course and does it meet the eligibility requirements, did you send in all the required documents?

Do you meet the residency requirements, is it the first and only college course ever undertaken?

Loads of reasons why it might be refused.

https://susi.ie/eligibility/

Yeah hopefully just missing a document, there would be no reason for it to be refused, I double checked everything, I was so anxious about everything they where looking for.. Any ways sure I'll have to wait till I get the letter off then to detail it I suppose. Just wondering if others where in same boat as me... It'll be a big struggle if its refused with no appeal..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭ldy4mxonucwsq6

Yeah hopefully just missing a document, there would be no reason for it to be refused, I double checked everything, I was so anxious about everything they where looking for.. Any ways sure I'll have to wait till I get the letter off then to detail it I suppose. Just wondering if others where in same boat as me... It'll be a big struggle if its refused with no appeal..

Give them a buzz or an email they will let you know.

You can appeal once its in within 30 days of getting the letter. Appeal details and form here https://susi.ie/quick-links/appealing-your-grant-decision/

Advertisement