Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rent allowance cut off rates Dublin

• 27-07-2011 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi I have a quick question I really hope someone can help.
    I was claiming rent allowance as a single person sharing in Dunlaoghaire/Rathdown and found out after being initially turned down and having a sound CWO who told be this secret information that the cut off rate is actually €366 not €390 as stated on the citizens advice website.
    Seems its all a big secret what the rates are for the actual areas in Dublin.
    Now the thing is I am taking a place in Ballybough Dublin 3 and wondered if anyone knows the actual cut of rate for a single person sharing so I dont have to get turned down again when I put €390 as I dont want to chance putting €366 incase its actually higher and I dont get what I should get for that area.

Cheers.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

It's not a secret. Maximum levels are just that and can be lower locally.
    Your best bet is to contact the CWO in area you are moving to.

Advertisement