Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Someone recommend a good Galway City B&B 4 tomorrow night?

Options
  • 11-07-2001 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭

Something right in the center, nice and cosy...

it's for tomorrow night...

thanks in advance...

Luc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 616 ✭✭✭C B

try local.ie or goldenpages.ie and find any b&b on whitestrand avenue or prosect hill. there is loads of b&b's on both those roads and they're almost all of a pretty high standard. and they're as central an you're likely to get at this point.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Tony - if you're gonna be in Galway - gimmie a shout!

With regards B&Bs...
    My boss has one in Salthill - 091 521 619
    curlydav.gif

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So Bob Hoskins was about to roll a spliff when in walks Dana with her 3 foot Bong
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    When the Beefy King arrives, I shall be paying homage with Puunack The Receiver in a haze of green curry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Hmmm I hear the Fair Green hostal is good since they cleaned it up and avoid Denis at all costs. (anyone who is from Glawya knows not to take me serious on that suggestion).

As for getting a B&B in the center of town kinda hard if you cann't get into My bosses place somewhere on College Road would be your best bet.

BTW here is the site for the bosses B&B http://www.celtic-technology.com/Celtic-Holidays/stjudes/index.htm

kayos

When you get to hell tell them I sent you,
    you'll get a group discount...

tribes.gameshop.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

thanks lads, you all rool!

Advertisement