Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Yesterday, 21:46   #46
Bonniedog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffryman View Post

Since you mention the ‘County Board pass’ here….is the holder of one of those entitled to buy an All-Ireland ticket too, or is that confined only to the inter-county season tickets?

Apologies for delay. Was in post Laois game depression.

Dublin county pass - Parnell Park pass - entitles holder to free admission to all county club SHC and SFC games in PP; all home league SH and SF games; and guarantees an option to buy a ticket for all championship games in either hurling or football, up to and including any possible AI final.

Is brilliant scheme. Anyone who goes to league games, and club championship easily covers the prices, outside of the guarantee of AI final tickets.

I'm no longer active with club, so don't have to bite my nails for big game tickets, and in any event would feel bad even asking to be honest over currently active players and mentors.
Advertisement
Yesterday, 22:30   #47
kala85

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyhead View Post
Does anyone know where the Bord Gais energy awards tickets are located in Croke Park i.e stand and section.
How can I get these. Are they free promotion??

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion